World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danny Millers Title Winning celebration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Danny Millers Title Winning celebration Empty
PostSubject: Danny Millers Title Winning celebration   Danny Millers Title Winning celebration EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 pm

{=Danny Millers Title Winning celebration=}

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Announcer // Justin Roberts->
-
"What a match we just had, but now its time for the Victory celebration, ladies and gentleman, please raise to your feet for your NEW.. EuroContinental Champion... Danny Miller..."
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Danny Millers Title Winning celebration   Danny Millers Title Winning celebration EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:16 pm

(...) No music plays, just the picture of the Euro title blown up on the big screen appears, the lights dim down as a long spotlight flickers into life poitning at the ramp, dressed in a black suit with very polished shoes is DMILLER, he slides off his sunglasses and places them in his front pocket as he takes a step forward, the spot light follows him as a sort of ticking noice can be heard from the ramp. Three huge fireballs erupt from the edge of the ramp, followed by sparks shooting upwards as Miller walks down the ring....Miller takes the steps as the lights slwoly fade back up, the ring now has red velvet and the ropes are wrapped in gold, Miller takes the mic being offerd to him, he pushes the title up onto hsi shoulder as the crowd hush (...)

Danny Miller // EuroContinental Champion
-" BRISTOOOOOOOOOOL!, What's up guys!, Last week history was made, the FIRST FuSioN show happend, AND THE FIRST...CHAMPION.....EVER!....WAS NAMED!....-

(...) Miller opens his mouth to talk again when the crowd gasp, they all are looking towards the ramp, Miller looks there and see's... (...)

* To be continued by the person who has been told to do so. *
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Danny Millers Title Winning celebration   Danny Millers Title Winning celebration EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:58 pm

(..) The fan's all boo when they catch a glimpse of "The Fututre" Colin Snodgrass. He walks out from behind the curtain, mic in hand and extends his hands out in a clapping motion. Appaulding the newly crowned champion.

Colin "The Future" Snodgrass:- "Well Done Mister Miller, Sorry - Danny Miller. Don't worry I'm not here to ruin your little party.

(..) Colin continues to walk down into the ring, getting some heat from the fan's as he walks down and climbs through the ropes, freshly dressed with his suit and shades on. He gets into the ring, breathing rather heavy, his match was only about 30 minutes or so ago.

Colin "The Future" Snodgrass:- "Your out claiming your the Champion. This is your celebration, I stole that match last week and you know it, hell my shoulder wasn't even fully down! A piece of wood from the table was holding it up! But that jackass of a ref didn't see it."

(..) The fan's all stare in amazament as this is about to kick off .. Miller raises the mic to his mouth as the fans all gasp and try to guess what he is going to say ..

Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Danny Millers Title Winning celebration   Danny Millers Title Winning celebration EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:38 am

Danny Miller // Eurocontinental Champion
-" You think i didn't win that match?!, YOU seriously thhink you can beat me....well ERIC! LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE GOT A MATCH.....at the ppv...THE CHAMP DANNY MILLER, versus the chump..Colin Snodgrass...But ill think up the match, run along now"

(...) Miller shuves Colin with his arm sending him bak a few paces before exiting the ring, he walls up the ramp to face the looks of stunned faces of the fans as their heads jolt from Miller to Snodgrass, Miller turns at the top of the ramp and raises his title in the air, (...)
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Danny Millers Title Winning celebration   Danny Millers Title Winning celebration EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:56 pm

**(...) ..After hearing his name, Mr. Eric Carter walks to the stage area, that was his cue to intervene in this heated celebration..
A distinct-ed man approaches the Stage area, his name is Eric Carter, we all know the suited up, sun glasses, hip young entrepreneur, carter comes out with a mic and his assistant.. he quickly begins to bring the mic to his face as the theme of WeW FuSioN! fades way..(...)**

The Boss // Eric Brown::
-
" You too are already doing my head in, and yes, Colin, Daniel, at Shock of Violence, you two will meet, in a very special match up, which will be announced next week at FuSioN!, Colin you go and rest, Daniel, prepare yourself, you got a match against, BRIIANN, GUNNNNN!!!!!! "

**(...) ..Colin smirks as he leaves the ring, but since the show is going to a commercial break just before the match starts, Daniel rushes backstage to get his kit, the commercial shows a Lil preview for Shock of Violence, when it returns Justin Roberts is in the middle of the ring prepared to announce the match.. (...)**
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny Millers Title Winning celebration   Danny Millers Title Winning celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

Danny Millers Title Winning celebration
Page 1 of 1