World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jason Carter's Celebration!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Jason Carter's Celebration! Empty
PostSubject: Jason Carter's Celebration!   Jason Carter's Celebration! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:43 pm

{=Jason Carter's Celebration // Possible Guest Appearence=}

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

- Will post soon.
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Jason Carter's Celebration!   Jason Carter's Celebration! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the official God's Gift celebration! Please stand and welcome JASON........CARTER!!

But all of a sudden the room goes black for a momment and the lights come back on and J.G.Wells is standing in the middle of the ring holding a piece of paper. He walks up to Roberts and snatches his mic out of his hand. Wells begins to speak!

JG: CARTER..GET....DOWN....HERE....NOW! You took my dream, you took my destiny and now your trying to take my career!! You see, i found MY contract in YOUR bag!! You used your brother and found a little clause in my contract, if i ever assulted someone, if they could prove it, present the official document you had grounds to fire me! SO i took it back and now i am staying! and I am going to make damn sure your not going to hardcore heaven as champ!! Your going as a second rate over paid son of a bitch like you always have been! AND I AM GOING AS CHAMPION....GOT IT?? GOOOD!

all of a sudden jason carters music begins to play as......
Back to top Go down
http://www.imawesomeandyournot.com
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Jason Carter's Celebration!   Jason Carter's Celebration! EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:37 pm

** (...) .. The lights go out , the darkness sets in , "zeeeee.... " a numbing noise is heard, the fans anticipate it's the World Champion , but this is unknown .. (...) **

Play by Play // Jim Ross :
- " What's going on .. "

** (...) .. As soon as JR says those lustfully words , the arena's lights start to show up slowly 25% visibility is seen now , as the Pyrotechnicians start doing their magic all around the arena , loads of red blue white symbolizing the British scene .. (...) **

-
" That's truly a magic sight , those are also the colours of our beautiful Nation , U S of A . "

Colour Commentator // Tazz :
-
" shush ... he means this is the best country in the world .. "

-
" America ? "

- " No , England land . I don't want to get stabbed .. "

** (...) .. After all this talking and this magnificent sight , the lights start flowing back on , the whole arena focus on the thing coming down the rails , its a glassed case with the spanking , brand new, World eXtreme Championship Belt .. ( ... ) **

-
" Now that's the most magnificent site , look how it shines .. "

-
" your entirely right Tazz . truly magnificent . "

** (...) .. After the whole show of the case arriving down , the fans expect Jason Carter , as they start with the whole booing , the man in the ring already got a chair and is sat on it , awaiting ..
But who the fan's want to boo is not showing up for now, as the WeW tune begins to play and it only means it's Eric Carter's theme too , the high end business man walks to the stage , looking all fly , you know , the fly shades , the 1000's of pounds worth of clothes right there, he brings a mic with him and as soon as he theme fades he begins to speak ..(...) **

General Manager / Boss , Owner // Eric Carter:
-
" Hello Ladies and Gentleman , I'm gonna cut straight to the point , J.G. what the hell you doing on my ring ? Na Na Na don't bother, who the hell you think you are ? ! Get the hell out , cam-on move your ass, don't feel the Haas . "

** (...) .. Carter let's JG leave , and this one leaves through the back .. (...) **

General Manager / Boss , Owner // Eric Carter:
-
" Now back onto business, you my ask , "Why is the Championship , on a glassed case ?" well the answer is simple , the World eXtreme Title as been , VACATED! "

-
" WHAT ?! "

General Manager / Boss , Owner // EriC Carter:
-
" yes, I am sorry to say , but my brother was on a terrible Car Crash on his way to the airport last night , and he reacquired Surgery on his left Knee, he will be out at least 2 months, and since that's over the 30day limit , I had to VACATE the title . "

-
" is he OK , what happen ? "

-
" well we were only given one picture of the accident of sort , please re-direct your attention to the titantron ... "

** (...) .. Carter points towards the titantron and shows this picture ::
Jason Carter's Celebration! Car_crash
:: .. The fans are left speechless .. (...) **

-
" Whoa !! that's my lambo .. "

-
" I Guess that's no one's Lambo! "

-
" Since the title is once again Vacated , tonight's main event , between , Colin , Wells and Granta , is now the winner will be the #1 contender for the world title .. "
[ Since this was before no one knew that Colin was gonna leave the match ]

-
" And Get the title back up , let's resume this show .. once again , I'm sorry ! "

** (...) .. The show fades to a quick commercial .. (...) **
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Carter's Celebration!   Jason Carter's Celebration! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Carter's Celebration!
Page 1 of 1