World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller. Empty
PostSubject: Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller.   Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:23 pm

No Count Out...No Dq...good luck
Back to top Go down
saltycrackers
MidCard
MidCard
saltycrackers

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller.   Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:42 pm

[OOC Um im not Jeff Hardy anymore i changed my guy to Kevin Ranger if dats k?]

As Kevin rangers music hits. The man comes out with his arms in a fold in the clutches of his head lowered. The smoke rises up from the ramp up into Ranger. The smoke beomces a swirl of mist before Ranger sends out hsi hands into a star possision like and walks out. Ranger now walking to the middle of the ramp before he starts shaking his head up and down before sending it around one more time and when his heads coming down he brings down a head where pyro goes off all around him. Ranger now walks the rest of the way with focus and determination to win. Ranger now grips down the bottom rope before pulling himself up on the apron. Ranger now pulls himself up onto the ring and wals around the ring waiting for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller.   Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Yup dude thats fine. Ill edit mine in at a later date, probs tomorrow as im really sick and running a fever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller.   Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller. Empty

Back to top Go down

Colin Snodgrass vs Jeff Hardy vs Danny Miller.
Page 1 of 1