World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of FuSioN! is set.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

The start of FuSioN! is set. Empty
PostSubject: The start of FuSioN! is set.   The start of FuSioN! is set. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:34 am

**(...) ..Eric Carter is on his office, and calls his Assistant.. (...)**

General Manager // Eric Carter :
-
"could you do me a favour and put this on the main hang out room..."

Assistant // Robert Brown:
-
"yes sir, * he reads it first*, Surprised FuSioN! is set to debut on Wednesday the 4th of Feb."

-
"Yes, There also be some surprises, I been working on them."

Assistant // Robert Brown:
-
"Right sir."

**(...) ..The assistant leaved the room, looking all happy, Eric goes back into making some calls.. (...)**
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The start of FuSioN! is set.   The start of FuSioN! is set. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 am

// Eric: Yes, thats what I want, Thanks ..

// Someone knocks at the door, rather loudly!

// Eric: What is it?!?! C'mon in!

// In walks Mr Snodgrass in his new suit and shades still on, looking rather impressive. Eric sits and leans back in his chair to take it in, then leans forward again with a stern look on his face!

// Eric: Ahh .. Colin, I see you found my office then? Might I say nice suit, didn't cost too much I hope? What can I do for you today - Or this evening might I say?
// Colin: Well first off, thanks I just got it today, not too much just around $2500, Secondly its what can I do for you Eric! I can to this brand for one thing, and thats titles.
// Eric: Well Colin, the show debuts on the 4th of February, and thats when the titles will be on show ..
// Colin: I know when the show debuts and I know the story, but we all know you want to give the titles to the best, and guess what? I am the Best!! Now I'm not even asking for the Wew Heavyweight title, give the me the European?

// Colin takes a seat in the chair at the edge of Mr Carters desk and awaits a reply ..
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The start of FuSioN! is set.   The start of FuSioN! is set. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:11 pm

**(...) ..Eric, gets of his leather chair, and "shushes" Mr. Colin from his desk, and he says: .. (...)**

-
"Oi, that desk costs more than you, get off of it."

**(...) ..Colin quickly gets of, as he sees he might of pissed of the boss.. (...)**

-
"Now, you want the Euro-Continental Championship, well, I had already thought ahead of you, you will be in a very special match for it..

**(...) ..Colin smiles in happiness, little that he knows there is more to come.. (...)**

-
"In a Full Metal Mayhem, now get the hell out of my office, I still need to sign more talent, can't wast my time with incompetent Lil snob!

**(...) ..Colin is kinda half way on the FMM match up, but he is happy enough that he will have his first title opportunity on the first night of FuSioN!.. (...)**
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of FuSioN! is set.   The start of FuSioN! is set. Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of FuSioN! is set.
Page 1 of 1