World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fusion Show discussion ..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Fusion Show discussion .. Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:22 pm

First off a'll lock and delete my last topic, Sorry Tuga Smile

Can we please get a celebration of the titles and explain what happened and why we are a team and unveil our stuff. (Not that way Wink)
Also The Main event, should it not be we can choice what title we want a title at, cos If I win I face my partner and thats not really good just now ..
But hey good show, and lets produce one lads Very Happy

Discuss here, also no OOC Posts please do so in here ...
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:05 pm

First of all it's FuSioN!

second: "erm ok" ->
Quote :
[First off a'll lock and delete my last topic, Sorry Tuga ]

Third: "Well I was gonna do that, but Danny is already in a match at the start of the show, if you wanna do it, it could be pre-show, I will let it happen. if its in the middle of the show, Danny will have to incorporate all the injuries he might suffer."
Quote :
-> Can we please get a celebration of the titles and explain what happened and why we are a team and unveil our stuff. (Not that way )

Fourth: " Well, you do have a point, but I was thinking of going for the three dif titles, if u get what i mean. " -->
Quote :
Also The Main event, should it not be we can choice what title we want a title at, cos If I win I face my partner and thats not really good just now ..
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:00 am

Okay No bother Tuga Very Happy Was just asking and mention my opinions thats all Very Happy:P
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 am

Thats ok Smile
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:26 am

Just asking, that Open challange by Radikal, does anyone want to take it, because if not ill get "James Travers" to take it, just asking people incase they don;t have a match and want one so i dont seem greedy.
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:28 am

Mr. Travers is on the dark match, if u think u can handle a Title match/rookie match/challenge match, then go head
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:39 am

i can handle the whole friggin show by myself >Smile...im feeling on a high atm, got three A's in school one A* and im underfeated on here with two titles...but know i wont take the three matches, Travers/Miller would be dead with two in one week.
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 am

LoL, I am gonna keep it [second character] on a downlow. it's and maybe incorporate a training gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:02 am

Radikal, will post tomorrow. Got a sh!t load of stuff tonight, TUGA love the sig man!! World class stuff Very Happy

Don't count me out my match up!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Show discussion ..   Fusion Show discussion .. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Show discussion ..
Page 1 of 1