World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShawnMazein
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix Empty
PostSubject: Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix   Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:35 am

Justin Roberts:
Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is the Main Event of the evening, In the ring at this time, Collin Snodgrass and Raymond Pheonix.
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix   Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:25 pm

... (..) The music of Raymond finishes and "Hunt You Down" by Saliva hits the PA. The crowd all cheer for the man as they have just witnessed what happened, but the song plays and no-one appears. The crowd start to worry, until a man in a suit comes out but the fans reacted too quickly as the man that appears is not Mr Snodgrass. The strange man has a mic in hand ..

??? // Hello, I'm Mr Farlin, Colin's Personal Doctor. As you may have all seen Mr Miller just hit a massive move onto Colin and cause of the impact Colin recieved He is unable to compete, he is being taken to hospital as we speak but will return in time for the PPV.

.. (..) The fans all boo, as they know Danny will be sitting with a massive smile on his face at the delight of ruining his former partner .. But Mr Farlin aint finished yet as he raises the mic again ..

Mr Farlin // Also Colin said he wants me to tell everyone in the crowd that .. The Tag team title has been removed from Wew, and to one lucky fan, here is Mr Snodgrass' belt.

... (..) The man puls a belt from his breifcase and holds it high, it shines. He walks down the rampway and then stands middle of the walkway and then throws the belt into the crowd. They go wild grabbing at it and it ends up a young women grabs its and clutches it towards her chest to keep a safe hold of it.
Shes screams her head off as the shows closes ...
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix   Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:39 pm

(The belt wouldnt have been given away dude. not when they have gold and jewels on them)
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix   Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:05 pm

(Mate, it makes it sound better but Razz)
Back to top Go down
A~ron
Jobber
Jobber
A~ron

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix   Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:19 pm

So no match I take it lol...
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix   Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Yeah, well it was only 3 days for this card, and due to certain circumstances I can't compete Razz
Back to top Go down
A~ron
Jobber
Jobber
A~ron

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix   Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Lol, oh well, it all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix   Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Event//Collin Snodgrass vs Raymond Pheonix
Page 1 of 1