World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:47 pm

{=Main Event // The Three Hours Man=}
(J. G. Wells v.s Mr Snodgrass v.s Granta)
-Xtreme Three Way Dance-
-Anything goes, pinning are aloud inside the ring only, submission is aloud everywhere-
- if Granta Wins = Tag Titles Shot.-
-if Snodgrass Wins = EuroContinental Shot-
-if Wells Wins = World eXtreme Championship-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ring Announcer // Justin Roberts :
-
" Welcome to tonights main event, the following contest is schedule for one fall and the winner gets his division's title shot, introducing first,...."
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Rooftops by Lost prophets plays throughout the extended arena as a large crowd rise to their. Green and Gold pyrotechnic sparks begin to fly in an arch direction towards the south end of the ring. JG then emerges from the curtains wearing nothing but long black pants and just looks dead at the ring and walks furiously towards the ring. He slides in when he reaches the south end and stands in the middle facing the north end, as he raises his right arm, and slaps it across his chest. He requests a microphone and receives one. He then walks to the north ring ropes and holds his hand out as another hand emerges and hands it to him. He then stands straight and walks back to the centre of the ring and faces the west stand. He projects the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak!

JG: Ladies and Gentle germs, I am your runner up to the Championship Chase tournament. I am your Australian Assassin and I was robbed. Last night, I was beaten by Carter with help by Hardy. I WANT MY REMATCH! Tonight I will show the world why I deserve to be champion. I come from Australia, enough said. Bring it on!

The crowd go crazy as JG throws the microphone over the top rope as he turns to his left and faces the south stand as ....’s Music begins to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imawesomeandyournot.com
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:50 am

.. " And coming out next, He weighs in at 267 pounds, he is one half of the first ever couples champions .. He is the Future .. Mister Colin Snodgrass!!"

.. (...) Colin appears on the stage, music booming around the arena. Across his should lies the Couples Championship, it shines and he smirks as he see's someone that seems weak and pathetic to him. He slowly walks down to the apron and then slides into the ring .. he grabs a microphone from the ring announcer .. He looks around the fans await his words ..

Colin "The Future" Snodgrass // "I know what everyone wants to hear, Why did Danny give me the belt? Well, you know why? Its because we are the two best people on this god forbidden show! We run this now, Carter has nothing to do with this anymore .. We are the only two people that can take what ever we want. No one else has the ability we have. Danny wants his rival to be his partner .. I have accepted, from now on we run this show .. Deal with it. Granta your a waste of my time, JG .. Whats your name again? Oh yeah Wells .. Go back home! I'm not fighting you guys it wouldn't be fair .. ON YOU!!! I can take you out easy, but I don't want you .. Good byee

... (...) Colin drops the mic, the fans all boo! Colin didn't answer the question, buts thats for next week's show, Danny and Colin will have words with the audience and explain the situation .. JG Wells stands in disbelief as his oppenent walks away from him .. Granta music hits the arena as the announcer does his job ..
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:24 am

Ding Ding Ding

ooc: play as if granta is already in the match .
Back to top Go down
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:54 pm

As the bell sounds JG runs at granta with force. He then extends his arm and hits a massive clothesline that got a big cheer with the crowd. JG then runs to the west end of the ring and runs back, lifts himself in the air and hits a massive leg drop as granta screams in pain. Wells then stands him up and hits a massive right arm knocking him back down. Wells then moves him into the centre of the ring, jumps onto the second ring rope and springboards back for a massive move. He then stands granta up and performs a front breaker, aka a kangaroo kick!

Tazz: His new finisher, that should be it!

one, two and ........
Back to top Go down
http://www.imawesomeandyournot.com
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 am

Threee..
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Not really a match :S, IMO no-one should get a title shot because if they want to get the main title they should porudce more than a one-post match.
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

He posted , i know, but oh well , he is the first qualifee of the wew tile at hh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.   Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Event // The Three Hours Man // eXtreme Dance Rules.
Page 1 of 1