World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Couples Championship Celebration!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Couples Championship Celebration!! Empty
PostSubject: Couples Championship Celebration!!   Couples Championship Celebration!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:34 am

Justin Roberts // Ring Announcer
-" A few weeks ago a young man named Danny Miller made history...when he was the first person to win the Couples Championship of W.E.W...making him the first EVER double crowned champion...he then furtherd his history by stabbing his brother in the back! and giving his other title to none other than Colin Snodgrass!!!"

(...) The crowd cheer as they hear two of the biggest names in W.E.W today, they begin to stand up trying to get a better veiw of the arena, they all scream when Rebuen blares out of the speaker system and Colin and Danny walk out into the arena (...)
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couples Championship Celebration!!   Couples Championship Celebration!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 pm

(...) Both men are in tight fitting black shirts and jeans they also have a mic in their hands, Miller raises his arm to the nearest group of fans, the guys are cheering there heads of and the girls are all ofa sudden faint at thesight of The Future and The Mauler, they begin to walk down the ramp and look left and right at their fans, saying "Hello" now and then to a random person as they make there way down to the ringside area, both men make it to the apron and slide the mics in first, then they take a running entrance, sliding half way into the ring and grabbing the mics as they get up - (...)

Tazz // Colour Commentary
- " This tag team is probally the most dominating ive seen in my days "

Jim " Jr " Ross // Play By Play
-" But why did they join forces? I mean they can get championships without eachothers help!"

(...) Colin looks over to the desk with fury in his eyes, he glares at JR for assuming he needed help, Jr shrinks back as both men and Tazz laugh at him, Danny raises his mic up to his smiling mouth (...)

Danny Miller // First Double Champion
-" Ok...so theres alot of contaversy about why me and Mr.Snodgrass teamed up to form this team or Pure Greatness...it was to proove to all of those idiots in the back who think they can take on ONE champion...to even get near are titles you have you get passed BOTH of us, now tonight Colin has a match up to see if he can get a title shot next week, you can sure as hell BET that HE is going to win that match!...then he will be the SECOND Double Crown Champion..making are legacy complete "

Colin Snodgrass // Couple Champion
-" Haha..well said Danny. Next week i will become the second W.E.W World Heavyweight Champion! and the first true champion, seeing as though Carter got himself out of W.E.W for getting in a car crash- the idiot. "

(...) The crowd boo as Snodgrass takes the micky out of the fan favourite and brother to General Manager Eric Carter, as the fan boo Colin continues to say -... (...)

Last edited by LoudNoises! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Couples Championship Celebration!!   Couples Championship Celebration!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 pm

.. (...) As the fans boo, you can barely here what Colin has to say.

Colin Snodgrass // Okay, So people think Danny turned on his brother because he simply didn't like him .. wrong. Me and Danny are the best in this company and you know what I'd say the world! We'll take on anyone anytime. Wells and Hardy you's stand no chance against me tonight. You see Carter knew I would hunting him for the title, so instead of losing he crahsed his car to get himself out of here and save himself from the displeasure of losing to me!

... (...) The fans hate that statement and a Carter chant can be heard arround the arena. DMILLER and Snodgrass stand tall and laugh at the fact they chant for the injured man. Snodgrass lifts the mic again ..

Colin Snodgrass // You know, Danny hit the nail on the head. We are nothing but .. Greatness, Pure, unmatched Greatness and no-one can touch us. No-one could even pose a threat for these titles, So we'll hold them for a long, long, long time. If no-one poses a threat, maybe we'll start taking out the locker room one by one. But hey, thats for us to know and you guys to find out. All I can say is .. Watch this space for more .. There may be a take over soon ..

... (...) The fan's stand in disbelief at the fact the two best athletes in WeW history are standing explaining the fact they are going to go and take over, by force! Danny raises his mic as he shads some more light on this wonderful celebration...

Tazz // I cannot believe what I am hearing!!
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Couples Championship Celebration!!   Couples Championship Celebration!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:40 pm

(...) The fans are now star struct about the plans of these two great wrestlers, about taking W.E.W by force! Danny Miller is grinning widely at the faces of the people in the front row, and Tazz and Jr. Miller raises his mic up to his mouth and begins to speak - (...)

Danny Miller // Double Crown Champeen!
-" ...Jason Carter! was the only threat that posed to us...he was scared of me getting to strong, and planed to stop me! he was also scared of Mr Colin Snodgrass here...he knew Colin was coming for his title, and then he somehow crashed his car "

(...) Half the fans gasp at what he has just said and at the faint tone of sarcasum in his voice, did Miller and Snodgrass crash Carters car?! (...)

Danny Miller // Double Crown Champeen!
-" . . . Anyway, all of you may hate us...some of you may like us... but everyone here in this god-damn arena knows that we are the two best contenders in this company.
And you SURE AS HELL KNOW! that everyone in the back is scared of us!....
The only power that Mister Eric Carter holds over the superstars, was the threat of facing his great brother...now that JC is gone, he holds NO power over US!.....he knows it, we know it, you know it..now that everyone is on in the picture...enjoy the show! "

Colin Snodgrass // Couples Champion
-" Because we know we will !!! "

(...) The crowd is silent, even the useally loud mouthed commentators are speachless, what these two men have said is breathtaking, Eric Carter holding no power over them?!, a take over by force...and Colin Snodgrass taking where Jason Carter left off, can they be stopped?! (...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couples Championship Celebration!!   Couples Championship Celebration!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Couples Championship Celebration!!
Page 1 of 1