WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Championship Chase Match Celebration!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Championship Chase Match Celebration!   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm

(...) After the Daniel Miller versus Radikal match, Justin Roberts is standing in the ring with a microphone, the crowd hush up as he puts it up to his mouth and looks like he is about to talk (...)

Justin Roberts // Ring Announcer
-" At the moment in time I would like to announce.....DANNY MILLER!"

(...) Danny Miller walks out from behind the curve and is in a black suit with a white tie, he walks down the ramp with a stern look on his face, a cut he reciewd from the previews match is coverd up on the left hand side of his forhead, in his hand is a mic, he walks up the stairs and enters the ring, he puts the mic to his mouth as he stands in the center of the ring (...)

Danny Miller // Double Crowned Champion.
-" As you know...last week my partner Colin Snodgrass, was the man who won the Championship Chase match, I took out J.G Wells and then Suicide took out Hardy, Colin just got the pin...anyway on a cheerier note...I have been sent here to congratulate Colin on behave of ALL of the idiots in the back...so Colin get out here!"

Tazz // Colour Commentary
-" Is it just me or does the champ not seem happy about Colin winning the title shot ? ! "

Jim "JR" Ross // Play By Play
-" You know how big headed Danny Miller is!. He probally thinks Colin only won because he got help...you know Miller wanted THAT title"

(...) At the point Colin coms out from the back in his own t-shirt and his ring gear, he looks surprised at Millers tone, he doesnt walk down the ramp but he allready has a mic in his hand, he looks down to the ring at Miller as he puts the mic to his mouth and says ---- (...)

*TBC by Colin Snodgrass*

The Worlds Greatest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Championship Chase Match Celebration!   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 pm

... (..) Colin comes out in all of his wrestling gear, a seroius look on his face suddenly turns to laughter at the sight of DMILLER's face being seroius. Colin stands and looks around the crowd, for once he goes down the rampway and shakes hands with the fan's but keeps his distance from the ring not wanting to get in the way of an obvious angered Miller. Colin smiles at the fans and lifts up the mic ...

Colin Snodgrass // Well, thanks Danny. I was going to do this after I win my match up, but thanks mate. I really couldn't have it done it without you, you helped me big time by taking out Wells, and then stupid git Suicide had to stick his ugly mask in, He's some freak but thanks to him for taking out Hardy .. even though he caught me aswell ...

The fans all cheer when the hear those words, they know what they are in for. Hell In A Cell on of the most brutal structures ever made, and Colin wants it. Colin quiets the fans as he raises the mic again .. But he lowers as it he looks across and see's Miller fuming, ready to smack something, he raises the mic ..

Colin Snodgrass // Danny, You've stood by me since we won the title, we've battered each other. I know you wanted this title, but come on dude don't act all Angry just cause I got the win. I know we aint had the best of times, but we are tag team champions and ...

Danny Miller // SHUT UP!!! You know I won you that match up by taking out Wells, and I have the right to be challengeing for the title, but you get it? Come on, I could take you out anyday, just remember who won the Euro title ...

The crowd don't react well to this and start to boo, Colin walks down to the ring. He jumps up and comes in through the ropes. The fans all stand mouths wide open waiting for this to unfold ..

Colin Snodgrass // You got something to get off you chest? I suggest you do it right now!!

Gallas Stats ;;
W: 0 L: 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Championship Chase Match Celebration!   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Danny Miller // Double Crowned Champion
-" FINE BY ME!!!...You see, I have a secret, a HUGE secret that not even you know!..the secret is why you won the match..just think and your pea brain will figure it out!"

(...) The fans boo as Danny Miller insults his own partner, they where friends but obviously Miller is not happy that Snodgrass has got a shot at the W.E.W WorldHeavyWeight Title and he is stuck with the Eurocontinental Championship around his weist (...)

Colin Snodgrass // No 1 Contender
-" Dont you dare! call me dumb! If you do i'll -- "

Danny Miller // Double Crowned Champ
-" YOU'LL DO WHAT!..YOUR AFRAID OF THE FIGHT COLIN, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT! THESE PEOPLE NEED A FIGHTING CHAMPION!...AND YOUR JUST NOT ONE OF THEM"

Colin Snodrass // No 1 Contender
-" HOW DO YOU KNOW IM NOT A FIGHTING CHAMPION!"

(...) Both men sqaure up to eachother in the center of the ring, both obviously wanting to rip eachothers head off, Danny pushes his head into Colins and knocks him back abit, Colin steps forwards and goes for a right handed punch to Millers face, Miller grabs the fist and twists his hand, the bone inside screaming as the pain of it is nearlly making it snap in half, Snodgrass has gone down to his knees, Miller puts a boot into the face of Snodgrass, and he lands on the canvas and doesnt move (...)

Danny Miller // One Bad Badass.
-" You just remember how you got your title...YOU WHERE HELPED BY ME!..i made you what you are...and your going to learn that i can break you. Have A Nice Day"

(...) Miller drops his mic and rolls out of the ring, as he is walking up the ramp Colin Snodgrass has got up to his feet and has slid out of the ring after Miller, as Colin runs up about to punch Miller in the back of the head Miller has spun around and grabbed Colin, Colins head slips under Miller shoulder and finds himself in the air, his face pointing down to the hard conrete floor below, Miller takes a step forwards before making Colin plummet face first into the concrete flooring, blood flies from Colins face as he has been brainbusted on the concrete, Miller gets up and walks backstage, leaving the EMTS o deal with his EX-PARTNER! (...)

The Worlds Greatest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Chase Match Celebration!   

Back to top Go down

Championship Chase Match Celebration!
Page 1 of 1