World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:31 pm

{=Pre-Main Event // Couples Championship=}
("Snodgrass&Friend" v. "Millers")
-'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ring Announcer // Justin Roberts:
-
" Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is our pre-main event of this evening and its the first World Couple Championship match up in the short history of WeW, also the EuroContinental is on the line, the contest is an elimination match up, and the last pin of the contest will result on the winner of both the Couple's championship and EuroContinental titles, introducing first... "

ooc:
- The last man standing is the EuroContinental Champion.
- Also the last man standing, he and his partner wins the first ever Couples Championship
- Enjoy dudes, and produce a good match :]
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Justin Roberts // Ring Announcer;
-" HE IS YOUR CURRENT EUROCONTINENTAL CHAMPION....HE IS DAAAAAAAANY MILLER!!!!......AND THE SUCIDAL SUPERSTAR...JAAASSSSON MILLLLER!"

(...) The crowd erupt into a ear spltting scream as Danny Miller steps out onto the ramp and a lone figure appears just above him as Miller raises his arms up the Pyros go up and Jason jumps, he lands just to the side of Danny and braises the impact with a roll they both slap hands as they both walk towards the ring, they jump onto th apron at identicle times and fling themselves over, Danny hands his title over to the ring announer as they turn waiting for they're oppenents (...)

(posted both for me and nath so the match gets going quicker.)
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:07 pm

(...) The lights die down and the arena hushes, a dim light appears on the rampway and then the music hits the arena!

"THIS IS WHAT ITS LIKE WHEN WORLD'S COLLIDE!!"

(...) The music keeps playing and The Future stands out on the rampway, smoke and lights making him look spectactular! The tall, well built man walks down the rampway staring at the Millers who are standing in the ring conferring tatics and such. The fans all boo Colin they have never liked him since the debut of Fusion! He smirks as one boy is holding a sign for him, saying he IS the Future, Colin likes that .. When Colin gets down to the ring he goes to get in but then refuses as The Millers refuse to leave, Colin eyes up that Euro title .. He waits on the steps for the mysterious tag partner!

(..) Tazz:- "Colin is looking at that Belt pretty hard, think he wants it? Also who is this partner?!?!
Jim Ross:- "I have no idea Tazz, but this should be an absolute sloberknocker of a match!!"

(...) The fans all stay on there feet as the music hits .. Colins partner is coming! ...
Back to top Go down
Anderson08
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:26 pm

*...The arena goes quiet, wondering who Colin's partner is, the 3 wrestlers wait patiently in the ring*

*then suddenly............

I hear voices in my head
They come to me
They understand
They tell me things that I will do
They show me things I'll do to you
They talk to me, they talk to me!

*..Is it Randy Orton?...Cant be? he isn't on the roster for tonights match, then suddenly from the back, being brought to the ring by the amazingly beautifial So Cal Val,, the Very Talented Superstar GRANTA, the crowd go nuts as there is a big smile on Colin has a big smile on his face, as he likes who is teaming with him in this match, Granta gives high fives to the crowd, so does So Cal Val, Granta gets into the ring then So Cal Val gets in very slowly giving the crowd an awesome view, Granta smiles and gives Colin a high five, then points to the other team and gives them a thumbs down, but it doesn't faze them as they tell granta and colin to bring it,*

They tell me things that I will do
They show me things I'll do to you
They talk to me, they talk to me!

DING DING DING
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:18 pm

(OMG DUDE!!!!!!! HOW YA DOING?!)

(...) All four men stay in the ring and look at eachother, the Millers seem to be commincating without speaking with a few grunts and nods of the head they move at the same time towards the oppenents, DMILLER goes towards Colin and Jason strays off towards Granta, Dmiller locks up with Colin and they push and pull eavchother going back into the middle of the ring and towards the corners as Jason spins around a left punch of Granta and springs across the ropes, Jason ends up on the second rope and jumps off towards Danny and Colin, Danny let's go at the right time as Jason smashes into Colin with a diving spear, DMILLER flings his leg up and spin away from Granta, it whipes across his face, As Danny spins back towards Granta he flips out with a backhand smash then as Danny faces Granta puts a well placed punch to the nose (...)

Tazz // Colour Commentary
-" What a start by The Millers, they've won gold before in other federations and they are looking to be the FIRST tag team champions here!"

Jim "Jr" Ross // Play By Play
-" Yes but!, the Euro title is ALSO on the line so it may turn either way!"

(...) Danny Miller and Jason Miller change places again, confusing the other team as they look a lot alike, and carry on with the fight. Granta and Jason lock up as Colin goes for a swipe at Danny who leans to the right. away from the punch. and shoots right down the barrel with a nicely placed left foot into the mouth and nose of Colin sending him back on wobbily legs, Jason hits Granta with a neat sideslam and rushes to the aid of his brother, Jason jumps up sidewards and kicks Colin in the side of the head as Danny rushes forward again and swipes down at the legs of Colin, taking him off his feet. (...)

-" What a start here, this is going to be a- well you can say it Jr!"

-" A SLOBBER KNOCKER!"
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:42 pm

(Im allowed to keep it going)

(...) Danny And Jason both get up to there feet and touch fists, getting back into the old groove is good for the two brothers as the crowd are loving them both, Jason walks over to Colin and DMILLER crosses over his path and shakes his head the camera picks up Danny's mouth miming "He's Mine", Jason narrows his eyes as he turns back to Granta who is slowly getting up to his feet, Danny turns and receives a slap across the cheek from Colin, Jason suddenly turns around and Danny slides out of the way in time as Jason rams past him and rugby tackles Colin into the ropes, Danny has rolled into the ropes and has pulled the top one down, Jason lands perfectly ontop of Colin crunching him into the concrete, Danny ducks under a punch from Granta and places a hard kick to the mid section, Danny then steps up using Granta's knee and hits a nice enzurguri over the right side of his head, sending him dazed onto the floor. (...)

-" What a kick by Danny Miller, did you hear the echo off that puppy?"

(...) Jason Miller rolls back into the ring, leaving Colin rolling around on the floor, Danny grabs Granta by his hair and pulls him up to his knees, Jason walks up to Danny and together they drag him up onto his feet, Jason puts Granta's arm over his neck and Danny hooks his right leg around Granta's right, planing for a big move, Jason and Danny heave and lift Granta up onto their shoulders, nearlly making Danny slip before he unhooks his foot, Jason and Danny both heave on their shoulders and send Granta head first onto the mat....when (...)
Back to top Go down
Anderson08
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:16 am

*Granta head smacks hard on the mat nearly knocking himself out, Jason who is the legal man goes for the cover but the heart of Granta helps him as he is able 2 get his right shoulder up just in time, but it doesn't frustrate the team of danny and carter as once again they think double team move, despite the ref trying to get Danny out of the ring, they pick Granta up by his hair and Irish Whip him into the corner, Carter goes first with a hard right clothesline straight into the neck of Granta which sends Granta straight onto his backside, he sits in the corner not too sure where he is, after feeling the effects of that hard clothesline, Danny with a smile on his face goes for the kill as he lines up Granta in the corner and rushes at him but Colin gets himself back into the match with a clothesline of his own taking down Danny, Carter then runs over and attacks Colin but Colin with his second wind is able to kick Carter in the gut then drop him with a ddt, Colin then goes to see if Granta is ok which grant responds *I'm Ok**

Tazz: An Amazing back and forth tag team opener match we have here, 2 tag teams giving it there all, and no team yet been able to gain the advantage over the other team, but i gotta say I'm behind Danny and Carter, there just 2 awesome,

JR: Granta is One awesome wrestler Tazz, he is a proven Wrestler in other company's, Won tag team gold and singles gold, but has yet 2 win that big World Title? Could he go all the way in WEW? Only time will tell, but enough of us chatting away between our selves here, lets get right back into this amazing tag team match

*Granta sits in the corner for couple minutes too try get his breath back and get himself back into the match, he finally gets a hand from his tag team partner as he stands back up but Danny and Carter are also back up as both teams stare each other out, we are right back to the start of this match, Danny and Colin go to there sides of the ring, leaving Granta and Jason in the ring to fight it out in this very interesting tag team encounter, Granta and Jason lock up in the middle of the ring as the fans get excited, they end up in the corner where the ref wants a clean brake and nearly gets 1 from Granta but he can't help himself and slaps Jason across the face really hard which bounces Jason off the turnbuckle but it also annoys the hell out of Jason as he comes back with a kick to the gut the irish whips Granta into the ropes, Granta comes back and gets lifted high into the air via a back body drop, gravity makes Granta fall fast onto the mat landing with a THUD, Colin feels the move as he holds his stomach, Jason then picks up Granta and as him in a powerbomb set up, he lifts Granta up but is able to drop him onto his knee in a back-breaker, but Jason keeps Granta on his knee putting pressure onto the already sore back of Granta, Jason yells at Danny to get on the top rope which he does even though the ref telling him not to, Danny comes off the rope with a pretty sweet leg drop landing right on the neck of Granta sending him crashing to the mat, Jason goes for a pin but Colin ducks a clothesline from Danny and makes the save just but gets a kick to the face from Danny for his troubles*

Tazz: I'm glad i picked Danny and Jason to win this 1, there looking amazing with these double team moves, Granta and Colin havent had a decent time period of dominating this match

JR: Gotta say Tazz, your right, Danny and Carter are looking really good tonight, gotta be favourites to go on and win this match, but it is early on in this match, But can Granta and Colin get back into this match?
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 pm

(...) Millers in control, Granta and Colin lie on the mat. Both men decide to go for a stomp on Colin and Granta, But Colin & Granta grbas the legs of both men and smack the back of the knee caps bringing both men down! Colin and Granta jump upwards and decide to hit a double DDT onto Jason and, once both men hoist up Jason, Danny decides to get to his feet. Colin turns and unleashes a thunderous Wildman Punt to Millers head!!

(..) Tazz:- "Did you see the Impact off that Shot!!"
Jim Ross:- "Why yes I did Tazz, I loved It!"

(...) Danny Miller crumbles to the mat, and Colin regains his grip on Jason and then him and Granta nail Jason to the mat with a double DDT! Jason falls to the mat, and doesn't move, the fans all gasp at the brilliance of the technique. Colin starts to stomp on Danny inflicitng more pain, and enjoying every minute of it! Granta meanwhile drags Jasons body over to the turnbuckle, he lifts the body of Jason up and then jumps off and nails an amazing superplex and Jason screams the minute he hits the mat, and gasps for breath!!

(...) Colin walks over to Danny and looks at his body and signs to the crowd for the title! The crowd all boo, they imagine him with the title and it wouldn't be good! Colin kicks Danny in the ribs and doesn't stop until Granta forces him to. Granta the slides out the ring and throws in 2 chairs, The fans know whats coming a Conchairto!! Jason is out of it in the corner and then Danny can barely breathe. Granta slides the chair under his head and Colin stands over Danny, swings the chair down and the impact thunders down, around the arena .. Granta goes to get Jason!

(..) Tazz:- "That is disgusting!! Look at the blood!!"
Jim Ross:- "These men have certainly changed the game around! I think they may win!"
Tazz:- "But remeber the Euro is on the line aswell!!"

(...) Jason's body is being dragged over and Granta places the chair under his head, Colin hands the chair over to Granta, Granta swings and the same impact is heard! Granta dives down and goes for the pin on Jason, Colin stands over Danny awaiting for to get to his feet ..

(....) Referee:- " One .. Two .. Thr .. ?"

Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:54 pm

(...) Danny quickly pounces to his feet and shoves both of his palms into the chest of Snodgrass, tripping over his own feet and on the cont of two rams into Granta's back, breaking the pin, Jason rolls out from under the two and gets up to his feet, with a thank you glance at his brother they get back to the fight, Colin gets up angrily and stalks off towards Danny, who is casully sitting on the turnbuckle, Granta gets up and decides to double team him, Jason looks worried as Danny gets up off the turnbuckle, ready for the brawl, as Colin strikes Danny pounces, with lightning speed Danny spins around Colin smashing him once behind the ear in the pressure poitn there, sending him dazed and dizzy towards the turnbuckle, and rams his shoulder into Granta, sending him backwards into Jason, who grabs his flaing arms and gets him into a full nelson, Danny follows up with a superkick to the neck of Granta, sending him over Jason, who releases the pin. (...)

-" What a kick by Danny!"

-" Did you see that combo by the Brothers?!"

(...) Danny and Jason both get up and have identicle grins on their faces, Granta slides slowly to his feet behind Jason's back, Danny grabs Jason by the shoulders and pushes him to the left handside of him, Jason bounces and rests on the ropes as Danny rushes forwards, he Plants a punch to the face of Granta who backpeddles towards the ropes, Granta places his hand on the top rope before pushing off, he goes towards Danny who ducks down and grabs his legs, DMILLER lifts him up as Jason rushes behind him, as Danny lowers Granta down behind him for a slam Jason comes across and grabs his head, slamming him in a 3-D, as Jason walks over and gets a rear-naked choke on Granta, DMILLER walks over to Colin, Danny jumps up onto the second rope and waits for Colin who slowly gets back up to his feet, as he turns toards Danny he jumps off in a corssbordy pin. (...)

-" A SUBMISSION AND A PIN!"

-" WHO WILL GO FIRST, THE SUBMISSION? OR THE PIN?!"

(...) The ref slides in between the submission and the pin, eyes flipping between the two, he slams his hand down once, Granta's hand hovers above the mat, The ref slams his hand down twice, Granta is screamign in pain...? (...)
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 am

(...) Colin slighty dazed now, kickouts on the two! Colin gets up to his feet fast, Danny still feeling the pain from that massive conchairto stuggles to get up quick enough, Colin bounces off the ropes and plants his boot into Dannys face, who falls to the mat and smashes his head. Colin then runs over to try and keep his partner in the match up and manages to do so, he slides in and his knee cracks Jason in the temple, a point where it causes the most pain! The ref checks on Jason to make sure he is okay.

(...) Tazz:- "The action is really picking up! Colin just saved his partner, and I mean Just!"
Jim Ross:- "But the advantage is still in The Futures corner, he has Granta and also they aren't bleeding! The Millers are and it could be affecting their eye sight!"

(...) .. Colin turns and just avoids a clothesline from Danny, Granta notices quick enough that he is able to get a drop toe hold on and locks in a STF! Colin bounces off the ropes and hits a mini drop kick to the face of Danny causing the bleeding to worsen once again. Granta turns and looks down to see Jason on his knee's, Granta decides to go for an Enzuguri and nails it! Sending Jason on the mat. Once again Granta and Colin stand above both men, Colin and Granta exchange a quick look of "Win the Tags, Then your mine" Both men know what could happen if its comes down to them. Colin and Granta in a slight control, Millers down, until they flip back up at the same time! The fans are in awe at the fact they can stand. Both men charge down the nearest oppenent but miss as the misjudge the reach they have and then Granta and Colin nail side by side dropkicks, adding to spectatular activites that have happened in the match so far!

(...) Tazz:- "This match has had everything so far!"
Jim Ross:- "I know, but surely somone has to win!!"
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 pm

(...) Colin and Grants walk to the ropes and throw their hands up, thinking they have won the match, all of a sudden Granta falls, Jason has him in a roll up pin, Colin smashes down onto Jason;s head and Danny hets up before the rest, Danny slides out of the ring and looks under the apron, Colin slides out to stop him and sudenly falls to the floor, the ref coutning the pin, didnt see the chair shot. Danny rolls it back undeer the ring and slides in himself, leaving Colin on the floor, Danny grabs Granta's hand who has goen for a swign at Jason and Danny gives him a right hander from himself, Granta goes on wobbily legs as Jason then kicks him to the throat, Granta falls in slow motion down to the floor. (...)

-" What a punch by Danny- "

Jim "Jr" Ross // Play By Play.
-" - But that kick was better!"

-" I WAS GETTING TO THAT!"

(...) The match continues as Colin slides into the ring and looks at Jason, Granta is down on the floor and Danny has just slid out of the ring taunting to the fans, Colin punches Jason taking the advantage as the big bro has gone, Jason follows up with a kick to the mid section and a run to the ropes, as Colin gets back up he is in awe as Jason rolls over his back and uses a quick kick to the groin to take advantage, Jason then flips over Colin catching his head and slams him to the mat, Jason climbs up onto the turnbuckle as Granta gets up and Danny dashes into the ring, Danny shoulder barges Granta out of the way as Jason jumps, flipping once behind himself and landing on Colin, Danny nudges Granta motionless body out of the ring and watches where he lands as the ref slides in...? (...)

Bob Bonderson // WeW Official
-" ...
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 am

(...) Colin manages to push Jason off him, he rushes to feet, now with a second wind or was he playing all along. Danny turns and faces Colin, both men square up and Danny mentions he is still champion, Colin spits in his face and then follows with a punch that takes Danny down. Colin stands over him and motions for the belt! He turns and looks over the ropes and Granta is manging to get back to his feet, he gives Colin and thumbs up, Colin falls back, Jason has got him in a school boy pin!

(..) Ref: - "One .. Two .."

(...) Yet again Colin manages to kick out and grabs a rope to get back to his feet, Jason struggles. Danny starts to stir until Granta nails him with a elbow to his head, Dannys world goes blank and his eyes looked glazed over, Granta falls back to his knee's still feeling the effects of the moves he had suffered earlier! Colin looks over and jason is getting back to his feet, Colin rushes over and spears Jason into a turnbuckle. Colin steps back into the middle of the ring, gives a small shout then runs into the direction of Jason, as he reaches him more and more people stand up awaiting what will happen and then Colin lifts his leg up and smacks Jasons jaw! The crack is heard around the arena! Jason falls onto the mat, the fans all boo as Colin is seen smiling in the corner!

(..) Jim Ross:- "What a move! That may have taken his head off!!"

(...) Colin stands over Jason as he climbs to his feet. Jason uses Colin to reach his feet and then The Future looks Jason in the eyes and smiles! Jason recieves a kick to the gut, Colin hooks both arms, lifts him and spins around and then plants Jason head first into the mat .. Colin just nailed his new finisher "The Time Technique!" Colin rolls Jason's body over and hooks both legs!

(..) Ref :- "One ... Two ... Thr ... ??"

(..) Tazz:- "I have never seen a move like that before! That must be his new finisher! Its bloody lethal!!"
Jim Ross:- "Thats right Tazz, Colin may have Jason here!!"

(...) The crowd all stare as the man in the black and white stripes brings his hand down for the three count, Could Danny be left without a partner now?
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:08 am

Senior Referee // Bob Bonderson:
- "
** THREEEEEE IS DOWN!! **

Colour Commentator // Tazz:
-
" That was way too brutal, Jason is out of there.. "

Play by Play Commentator // Jim Ross :
-
" Now its a two on one situation, remember if Daniel Miller gets eliminated, the then new tag champions will have to battle it out against one another to see who becomes the EuroContinental Champion.. "
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:33 am

(...) Colin stands up and looks at the man walking away, he smiles and then turns and focusses on Granta, Granta gives Colin a cold look but its almost a well done but its still a "watch your back" type of look. Granta slides Danny into the ring, Colin turns and nails a small spear onto Danny, Granta comes in a hits a leg drop on the throat on Miller, he chokes and then rolls about, This man has no help anymore. Colin slides out the ring, Miller down Granta standing over him, Colin grabs a table ..

(...) Tazz:- I don't like where the is going Jim!

(...) The Future slides the table into the ring and then slides in himself, Granta starts to stomp onto the body of Miller, he groans at every shot he takes until Granta stops. Snodgrass has the table set up in the ring and Granta lifts the body of Miller up, Colin comes over and gives Granta ahand with his body. Both men hook an arm of Miller, The flip him up and then fall backwards .. Miller goes smashing through the table!! The crowd all go wild as they have finally seen the table being used!!

(...) Jim Ross:- That was sickening, they are using this young man as a test dummy now.
Tazz:- Thats what happens baby! They use the tag to themselves while he is left to fend for himself!!

(...) Colin Snodgrass and Granta stand over the crippled body of Miller, he stirs and rolls off of the table fragments and towards a rope. He hooks onto the rope as he pulls himself up, he shows great determination as he stands and tells both men to bring it, even in his weakened state! Colin and Granta turn and look at each other, then look at Miller and happily do as he wishes, they advance as Miller tries to straighten himself out ...
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:47 pm

(...) Danny Miller charges at the two and goes straight for Colin, yelling his head off as he rams his shoulder into Colin, Miller then turns to Granta and lays a huge punch to the head sending him across the ring, before Granta can compose himself Miller is ramming his arm into the head of him sending him over the ropes, Miller turns across to Colin, the pain in eyes, the lust for blood (...)

-" Did you see that punch by Miller"

-" Mhmm, Colin and Granta need to work as a team or he will take them out"

(...) Miller walks towards Colin who is cowering in the corner and grabs him ruffly by the hair, dragging him up to his feet, Miller hooks his arm over his ehad and heaves him into the air, Miller walks him into the middle of the ring as Granta is getting to his feet, Miller throws Colin forward, swinging him like a pendulum, and hitting the Lights Out, just as Granta gets into the ring, Miller leavces colin Koed on the floor and Spears Granta, he then grabs his hand and drags him ver to colin, placing on him IN A PIN!, the ref slides over and counts as Colin may be elimanated and granta may be elimanated. (...)

-" ONE.....TWO.....
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 pm

(#) The crowd all stand and watch as the ref's hand is coming down the three, and then it hits the mat ..

Bob Bonderson:- "Three, you out of here!!!"

(#) The crowd all roar as Danny Miller elimanates Granta, Granta looks over to Colin and gives him a wink. Colin grabs onto the ropes and pulls himself up, Danny does the same. Both men are in the final stages, someone will walk out with 2 titles, who will it be?

(...) Tazz:- "Two quick elimantions, lets see who can takke the quick control!"

(#) Colin reaches his feet, Turns towards Mr Miller and looks to see where he is. He looks around and see's Miller hanging on the ropes his head sticking out towards the crowd, Colin turns and takes a charge at the body of Miller once in his stride he leaps upwards and lands on the back of Miller thrusting his throat into the ropes, causing him to gasp for oxygen. Colin steps off the body of Miller and then waits for his body to fall, once it falls he steps onto his gut and forces himself downwards using the ropes as leverage, almost trying to break the ribs of Miller. Colin jumps off Millers beaten body and stares down at him, begging him to get up! Colin slowly backs up towards the turnbuckle and signals for the "Punt of a Wildman" ...

(...) Jim Ross:- "Oh No! If Colin nails this we can kiss goodbye to Miller!!"
Tazz:- "I think Colin will win, that move he hit on Jason is a killer .. Colin has the advantage I believe"

(#) Danny reaches his knee's Colin moves in, The fans all stand as they see a champion crowned here ..
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 pm

(...) Danny quickly ducks under Colin and slips under his legs, Colin suddenlly falls as he is in a school boy pin, he quickly kicks out and both men get to their feet, Danny gets over to Colin and they both punch eachother in the face, both men take a step forward and go for a punch, both men dodge it and go for a kick, their legs hit together in mid air and the crowd laugh, Miller goes for a drop kick and Colin drops down, both men get up and Colin goes for a drop kick, Miller quickly turns away and hits Colin, now on the floor, with a leg drop, Miller gets back up and both men lock up in the center of the ring, Colin pulls on Miller head and it slides underneath his armpit, Colin heaves Danny up as the crowd gasp, Miller quickly spins around and flattens Colin down in a ddt (...)

-" What a ddt by Danny Miller, it almost took Colin's head off!"

-" But he NEEDS to capatalise!"

(...) Danny quickly gets up and looks to the crowd, he raises his hands up and down, signalling for his NEW finisher, Colin stirs on the floor and Danny spins to look at him, he eyes narrowed in concentration, Colin slowly gets up using the ropes and Miller crouches down, getting into the ready position, Miller takes a hurried step forward as Colin turns, as they go face to face Miller punts Colin in the mid section, he doubles over in pain, Miller rams Colins head between his legs and Miller wraps his arms around Colins back, Miller jumps off the floor and spins Colin, Colin smmashes his head on the floor on the mat nd his eyes immeaditly glaze over, Miller shuves him on the shoulder and Colin goes up onto his knees, unprotected, Miller quickly gets up and kicks him straight around the right side of his face, Colin crumples under the blow, Miller quickly calls the ref as he jumps onto Snodgrass (...)

-" THIS COULD BE IT!"

WeW Senoir Ref // Bob Bonderson
-" ONE!!!!.....TWO!!!!.....THR
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:12 pm

(#) Miller just about to jump up and celebrate his victory, until Colins should hops up from the mat! He gets off Colin and is nothing but pure shock, he thought he had him! Colin rolls over to the ropes, his hand touches and piece of table that is still lying around, he lifts it and then gets to his feet. Miller jumps up and he grunts as he does so, the match has ripped both men apart, Danny starts to run. Colin sticks out his arm out and then reveals the jagged point of the table, he thrusts it towards Miller gut and it connects, Danny stops dead in his tracks .. the piece of table winded him, badly!

Tazz:- "Colin just stabbed Danny!! That could be classed as attempted murder!"

(#) Colin watches as Danny falls to the floor, he drops the piece of table and the camera zooms in on Danny's gut, a small cut but it was not as bad as it could have been. Colin lifts Danny up and nails a small enzuguri, trying to put this match to bed. Miller goes down to one knee, his spirit not wanting to give up. Colin decides it time to finish it here ..

.. Colin pulls Danny towards him and places his head in between his legs, Miller struggles and pushes Colin away. Danny comes running towards Colin and goes for a clothesline, Miller misses as Colin ducks it. Miller turns in nothing but rage and charages down Colin again, this time Snodgrass kicks him in the gut, hooks his arms. Places Millers head inbetween his knees and then swings him around and then plants his head in the mat. He nailed another Time Technique ... He collaspes to the mat and places an arm over Miller, Bob slides down and brings his hand down ..

Bob Bonderson:- "One ... Two ... Thr.. ?"
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Bob Bonderson // Wew Official
-" KICKOUT!"

(...) Colin gets up and argues with the ref, while Miller gets up onto his feet and feels the cut in his stomach, Miller riases his hand and see's the blood slowly flowing out of his side, Miller walks up to Colin and punches him in the back of the head, sending him head first into the ref, the ref hits the floor and rolls towards the ropes, Colin falls flat on his face and gets up to the cheers and laughs of the crowd, Colin shouts "SHUT UP" as Miller steps towards him and spins to the left, spinning his heel into the mid section of Colin, Miller thenelbows him in the back of the head, Miller ends up behind Colin and wraps his arms around the waist of him, pulling him up and landing a german suplex. (...)

-" Is this match no-dq?!"

-" I dont know...if it's not Colin may be dq'd!"

(...) Miller gets up and rolls Colin onto his back, Miller then sits on his stomach, pinning him on the floor, Miller then repeadedly punches him in the forehead, left...right....left.....right, Miller pulls his hands away to see a steady flow of blood coming out of the head of Colin, obstracting his eyes, Miller gets up onto his feet and looks down at Colin, who is slowly riseing up, white as a sheet, and coverd in blood, Miller ducks under a blind shot and punches right into the side rib of Colin, Colin grabs a hold of the rib as Danny moves around to the back, Danny then boots him in the small of the back, sending him jolting forwards, Miller then dropkicks him in the back, sending Colin into the ropes. (...)

Tazz // Colur Commentary
-" Look at that blood. Damn- reminds me of my old Hardcore Era...good times"

(...) Danny gets up to his feet and looks at the small pile of blood forming around Colin, the ref is back up on his feet andchecking him, Miller walks forwards and tells the ref to back off, the ref retreats as Danny pulls Colin up to his feet, Miller then grabs Colin's head and places it under his arm, Danny falls back hitting a ddt on Colin, he lays motionless on the floor as Danny rolls under the ring, throws up the apron and gets out a chair, Danny slides into the ring and holds it up high...Colin stirss on the floor and the crowd hush, ready for the hit, Coln gets up and turns slightly to Danny who rams the chair onto his hea,d sending blood flying, and Colin falling, Danny drops the chair and picks Colin up, Danny leaves the chair there and once again grabs the head of Snodgrass and puts it under his arm, this time the ddt has a different, this time it's onto a chair! (...)

Jim "JR" Ross + Tazz
-" PIN HIM!!! PIN HIM NOW!!!"

(...) Danny drops down onto the mat and rolls the bloody Colin onto his back, Danny then goes onto his knees and lays over Colin, hooking up his legd and hopefully ending the match, the ref slides in and counts (...)

-" ONE....TWO....THR!
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:45 pm

(. . .) Colin down and out with the blood now starting to stop, manges to break the pin, somehow! Danny gets up, raging that he can't put him away turns to the ref. The ref tells Miller to back off but Miller advances and then slaps the ref, Colin meanwhile is sitring on the ropes trying to regain some bearings. Miller is screaming at the ref, ready to rip his face off turns and notices Colin on the ropes, he decides to finish him here and now, he runs over and Colin within a split second nails him with a drop toe hold. The minute he hits the mat, Colin pulls his arm inbetween his legs and then hooks his arms straight around the face off Danny, he screams and shouts. Colin has just manged to lock in the Scottish Crippler ..

Tazz:- "Colin is able to pul anything out of the bag here!! God knows how he does it!"
Jim ross:- "I know Tazz, we just seen him get battered with a chair, and know he has one of the worse submission techniques locked in!!"

(. . .) Miller is struck down in the middle of the ring, his face turning red and getting ready to turn purple from lack of oxygen, he is struggling to breathe, his body starting to shut down and he is slipping in and out of conscouisness, Only a matter of time until Colin has it in the bag. Colin lying on his rival, sits and screams at him telling him to tap out, adding more and more pressure to the move, wrenching it. Miller's face goes a light shade of blue, the ref slides down and lifts his arm up ..

Bob Bonderson:- "One .. *It Falls* Two .. *It falls* Thr .. Does it fall ?

Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:54 pm

(...) IT DOESNT. Miller's arm hovers in mid air, an then it slides underneath his body, and so does his other one, Danny gets up to his knees and stands up. Colin on his back, Miller back runs into the turnbuckle and ramming Colin into it, Colin lets go and Danny stubmles before he stops and jumps back, flipping, and bottong Colin in the side of the head, where does his energy come from?, Danny gets back up and grabs Colin before he falls, Danny sits him up on the turnbuckle and jumps up after him, Miller throws Colin up above him and before he falls Danny catches him, sitting on his shoulders, Danny jumps and in mid air he spins, he slams Colin down in a diving powerbomb, Miller then with great strnegth picks Colin back up, Miller then throws Colin who counters it, Colin flips backwards and lands on his feet, before Danny's knee hits him in the chin and sends him onto the mat (...)

-" What a kick by Mr Miller!"

-" I think he;s hiding energy under his shorts."

-" HE JUST KEEPS GOING!"

(...) Danny Miller gets up to his feet and looks at Colin, now coverd in his own blood and is actualy spitting it out of his mouth, the ref will ether stop the match, or Danny will, Miller takes a step forward and stamps on the sore leg of Colin, making him screma out in pain, Miller walks over to his head and drags him into the center, Miller puts his arm around the head of Colin, cutting off the air supply with his shoulder, Miller then locks his legs around the mid-section of Colin, and locks his arms together, Miller then sqeezes and a mufled yell comes out of Colin, folowed by a bubble of blood, the ref loosk worried as Colin face goes from Normal, to red, to purple, then to blue, Colin's screams stop and the ref goes to check on him, Miller changes the submission to a pin, by letting go and laying on him, the ref slides down and counts (...)

Bob Bonderson // Ref
-" ONE...TWO...
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:55 pm

... THREE
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:09 pm

(. . .) Colin lies out cold on the mat, the bell sounds and Miller jumps up and rushes to the turnbuckle to celebrate with the fans, Bob Bonderson comes over with the Tag Team titles and Danny Millers European title. Miller grabs the titles, Jason comes running out from behind the curtain and slides into the ring, and gives his brother a big hug. Colin stands in the corner watching both men ..

Jim Ross:- "Well they done it!! The Millers are the tag team champions, What a great match"
Tazz:- "Colin isn't finished though, whats happening here? Danny has the mic"

Danny Miller:- "Well, Yes I am still the European champion! So much for that eh Colin, said you would win? But guess what, I have a surprise for you .. "

(. . .) Jason stands staring at Danny, and then turns and glares at Colin, who has a smirk on his face. Danny walks over to Colin and places the Tag title over his shoulder, Jason stands in shock at what he has just witnessed!

Danny Miller:- "Jason, you don't deserve this title, you got taken out first, I don't care if your my brother .. Colin is my Tag Team partner!"

(. . .) Colin stands smiling at Jason, his face emotionless. His brother has betrayed him and Danny stands side by side with Colin, the tag team belts gleming, and shiny. Miller walks over to Jason, they exchange words until Danny cracks him in the jaw, Jason falls to the mat. Danny stands over him and raises his arm and Colin's .. The fans don't know what just happened, either does anyone else. Was this setup from the start, or did Danny decide to join forces with "The Future" ..

Jim Ross:- "What the heck just happened here? Danny turned on Jason and gave Colin the belt? Dear God!!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'   Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules' Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Main Event // Couples/EuroContinental Championship // 'Couple Elimination eXtreme Rules'
Page 1 of 1