World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final Empty
PostSubject: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:03 pm

{=Championship Chase // Last Semi-Final=}
(J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle)
-Xtreme Dance-
-Anything goes, pinning are aloud inside the ring only, submission is aloud everywhere-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Announcer // Justin Roberts->
-
" Welcome to our main event for this evening, the winner of the following contest will advance to the Pay Per View and will have a match for the World eXtreme Championship at Shock of Violence, introducing first... "

occ: do us proud.
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Rooftops begins to blast through the WeW arena as over over 2000fans rise to their feet. Green and gold pyrotechnic sparks are shot out of the ramp in an arch towards the ring. Then from the back emerges J.G.Wells. He has a big smile on his face as he throws a subway wrapper behind him as he sprints to the ring. He is wearing long black pants, no shoes and a cross necklace. He gets down on one knee as he prays. He then calls for the microphone. He is handed a microphone and he proceeds to wipe subway off his face!

The crowd jump to their feet cheering as JG then runs to the top left turnbuckle and sits on top of it as he once again projects the mic to his mouth, this time using his left hand.

“I hail from Melbourne, Australia….I weigh in at…..I AM SENSITIVE ABOUT MY WEIGHT DAMN YOU….please take a picture for Mr. Wells, Mr. J.G.Wells! BOO YEAH!”

He jumps down and hands the microphone to the event managers as the crowd is going balistic behind him. All of a sudden Sandle's Music play's as JG’s face turn's to a more serious look.

OOC: soz have to do homework. will right origional match parts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imawesomeandyournot.com
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:03 am

Tazz: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to the Main Event of Fusion, with the Winner advancing to this Sunday’s pay per view Shock of violence main event, in the commercial Sandle has made his way to the ring!

JR: I cannot wait for this. ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!

Sandle’s music cuts our as the two take a few steps into the centre of the ring. They get face to face and stare each other down. Wells looks down into sandle’s eyes, looking like a viper before he is about to strike. Sandle looks back up like he will be defending his people and saving them from slavery. Wells takes one step back without losing eye contact and extends his right arm for a Handshake. Wells waits and says “Good luck, look forward to going to war with you mate!” as Sandle shakes his hand. Wells turns around and goes into his corner and the referee comes over and searches his long black pants and his black shoes. He finds nothing and begins to explain the rules to Wells who is still focused on Sandle. The referee points to wells and walks over to the opposite end of the ring as the referee begins to search Sandle. He finds nothing and explains the rules. The ref walks to the centre of the ring and points to the bell while forcefully swinging his arm as the time keeper taps the bell three times. Wells and Sandle walk to the centre once more. In the camera view behind the men, thousands of fans jump to their feet with passion and go crazy. Wells then in a split second brings his right hand back as far as it goes and then launches a right hand on Sandle. His head jolts to the right as in a split second he returns the favour by pulling his right arm back and launching it and connecting with Wells. JG takes a step back and sprints at sandle, puts his head next to the thigh of Sandle and connects a thunderous spear. As Bobby’s body hit’s the ground, a almighty crack is heard as sandle arches his back and reaches for it. Wells then stands up over Sandle, bends his knees and launches himself high in the air. Wells then extends both legs and performs what he calls, the Koala crunch, and hits it over his chest in a leg drop motion. The crowd goes nuts as wells gets to his feet. He then walks over to Sandle, bends over, grabs his right wrist and pulls him up. He then leans into him, and pulls back with power and executes a massive Irish whip. Sandle goes over the top rope and falls to the outside mat. Wells seizes the opportunity and runs to the ropes, grabs the top rope, leans back and uses his tremendous upper body strength to launch as massive cross body, which connects to Sandle’s stomach area. Both men scream in pain as Wells slowly stands to his feet. Wells turns and faces the ring and lifts both arms up, with both index pointed to the roof. Sandle then quickly grabs Wells’ left thigh and drags him down. He rolls him over and grabs his right leg. He then leans back and locks in a painful right legged Boston crab. Wells screams as the ref is watching him in awe.

Ref: Wells do you give up? Just say the words and its over!

Wells: NO, I AM GOING TO BECOME CHAMPION, NO PAIN…..AHHH…..NO GAIN!

At that moment wells pushes both arms up. Sandle has a look of confusion mixed with fear on his face. Wells gets his left leg up, as Sandle applies more pressure Wells is just able to over power Sandle and flip him with a massive leg move. Sandle springs back up as he Irish whips wells into the announcers desk!

JR: Oh no, things could heat up in just a moment Tazz!

Tazz: We should stand!

The announcers stand with caution as Sandle runs with passion screaming towards wells. Wells crouches down and stands up launching Sandle into the air as he flips and goes crashing down hard on the announcers table. Wells sees this and runs at the side of the ring. He goes looking and is searching for about 12 seconds as he drags out two chairs. He walks over to sandle and slams the chair into his body. He then places one under his head as he slams it down. He then hits him repeatedly over the head with the other chair and then places it over his neck! Wells then goes back under the ring and pulls out a ladder. He pulls it all the way out as he places it over Sandle. Wells then runs to the side of the ring and pulls out another ladder. He takes it into the ring and sets it up on top of the bottom left turnbuckle. He carefully climbs and does the DX sign.

JR: He has bad intentions here!

Wells then bends his knees and from about 15 feet high launches himself into the air. He comes down and cross body’s the ladder, with his legs connecting around where Sandle’s neck was with the chairs on him as the table collapses. The monitors explode in JG’s face as he rolls off.

Tazz: OH MY GOD! THIS IS TRULY EXTREME!

JR: NO WAY! …HE…..K…O!

Bob: Hi, we are your Spanish announcers having to take over for now as we are having Wells difficulties at the other table.

EMT’s rush out to assist both men as the match continues.
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:44 pm

(...) As the EMT'S rush over they notice that Wells arm is over Sandles chest, who is flat on his back, they call the ref over who slides down next to them and slams his hand on the concrete (...)

Bob Bonderson // WeW Senoir Ref
-" One......Two.....Three! J.G WELLS WINS!"
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Well done wells you win Smile
LN I will end matches.
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Soz, i just thought that i should do it as i was on at the time :s Sad
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm

thats ok dude.
its still a few hours till the show ends.
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:23 pm

I know but I want the ppv to start NOW-ETH. lol
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Check the shedule '
Back to top Go down
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:47 am

did i win?
Back to top Go down
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 am

yay i win!~
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Edit your post.
it was only 10mins apart' and no one is on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final   J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final Empty

Back to top Go down

J. G. Wells v.s B. Sandle // Championship Chase // Semi Final
Page 1 of 1