World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

am i on the right track?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-04

am i on the right track? Empty
PostSubject: am i on the right track?   am i on the right track? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:05 am

this is my first time doing this type of fantasy wrestling. I normally do promo so. am i doing okay? am i on the right track? am i okay at it?

J.G.Wells
Back to top Go down
http://www.imawesomeandyournot.com
ShawnMazein
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: am i on the right track?   am i on the right track? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:36 am

it isn't a bad start, but you seem to be rushing the match a little bit, you may want to actually use a lil more description Wink

As Wells gets up, he turns to face Gunn, but Gunn has been waiting and hit’s a massive dropkick

that was some of your rp...

JG Wells puts his palms down on the canvas as he begins to hoist himself back up to his feet, JG Wells turns around facing Brian Gunn watching him as he realises that Gunn has been behind JG then entire time. Gunn suddenly leaps off the ground holding his legs out as the boot smash right into the chest of a stunned JG Wells forcing him down to the canvas.

okay so that was one line...turned into three...simple things like this actually help out, you don't HAVE to use as much description as i do but you could just use a lil more description to help keep the match going a regular pace...Twist of Fates could take a while to set up...so just saying that Jeff is hitting a Twist of Fate is rushing the match forward a little bit.
Back to top Go down
J.G.Wells
PPV Star
PPV Star

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: am i on the right track?   am i on the right track? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:35 pm

thanks man. i just re did what i had already written and added more detail. thanks i hope it gets me over the line! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.imawesomeandyournot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i on the right track?   am i on the right track? Empty

Back to top Go down

am i on the right track?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Extreme Wrestling :: Behind The Cameras :: Extremists socialize-
Jump to: