World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Londricks
Looking for a job ?
Looking for a job ?

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania   Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 am

According to Blabbermouth.net, AC/DC will NOT be performing live at Wrestlemania 25. Although Linda McMahon made some comments last year implying the band would be performing live, she actually meant they will be performing the theme for Wrestlemania however will not actually be at the event. As we reported before, AC/DC is providing two songs for this year's Wrestlemania PPV.
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania   Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:38 am

Gutted about this, when I first heard I was jumping up and down with joy!! But oh well, atleast we will have a good couple of theme songs this year!!
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania   Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 pm

Lol, i knew they wouldnt perfome live, they're to greedy and probally wanted loads of money untill wwe said "fuck it"
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania   Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 pm

But you think WWE would give them it, A mean they gave Mayweather $20 Million .. so its not as if they don't have the money ..
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania   Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Then why are they firing all the staff?
Camon its bull crap. meh...its shocking to be honest, they want a band to perform while they got Jericho in it.
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Londricks
Looking for a job ?
Looking for a job ?

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania   Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:39 pm

I heard they aren't performing live because WWE was being jerks about it.
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania   Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:07 pm

how?
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania   Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania Empty

Back to top Go down

Update: AC/DC Not Performing Live at Wrestlemania
Page 1 of 1