World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Football - Manchester City Sign Given.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Football - Manchester City Sign Given. Empty
PostSubject: Football - Manchester City Sign Given.   Football - Manchester City Sign Given. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:43 am

Shay Given has complete his transfer from Newcastle United to Manchester City. Man City have managed to sign the player on a four and half year contract, and the intial transfer fee thought to be along the lines of £8 Million pounds. The player is now the fourth signing that Manchester City have made as he joins the ranks of Craig Bellemy, Nigel De Jong and Wayne Bridge. Also in other news Tal Ben Hiam has secured a move to Sunderland on a loan deal that lasts to the end of the current season.

Shay given is a very good goalkeeper, To be honest I'm surprised to see this as Manchester City have an excellent goalie in Joe Hart, interesting to see what happens ..
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Football - Manchester City Sign Given.   Football - Manchester City Sign Given. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:07 am

Well, Joe Hart is still a young goalie, makes some mistakes, to be honest i prefer Kasper to Joe, but Well...
Shay given is what 33 or something still has a good 4years ahead of him, and he will teach alot to the two young man, the best thing for Kasper was to stay with Sporting Lisbon, after his dad moved to City he followed him, but if kasper stayed, he would learned so much there, have a look at the list of stars that Sporting academy[possibly the best at the monent in the world].
Luis Figo
Simao
Ronaldo
Quaresma
Moutinho
Nani
Veloso
Futre[older player]
and many others.
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Football - Manchester City Sign Given.   Football - Manchester City Sign Given. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:53 pm

I know what you mean, I thought Hart was doing really well but the mistakes were minor and not really costing them goals, but like you said, he'll add experience to the younger goalkeepers and hopefully Hart keeps getting better, as if he does he will be an amazing goalie when he is older! As for the youngesters that Sporting has produced, thats some list!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football - Manchester City Sign Given.   Football - Manchester City Sign Given. Empty

Back to top Go down

Football - Manchester City Sign Given.
Page 1 of 1