World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How We Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

How We Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: How We Role Play.   How We Role Play. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Ok, the basics are really simple, this is a both promo and match writting efed, you write the matchs as it happen, also you do promos as they do in real life, here are some major points in the role play system:

• Actions: They shall be written in red (example down on the page).
  • Speaking: All Speaking by your wrestler shall be in any sort of blue.
  • Commentators: Also are in blue
  • Announcers: the WE Wrestling Announcers shall be in Brown
  • Ring Bell: this is a basic, three word sentence: "Ding Ding Ding" (in the color demonstrated)
  • More to be added soon, as we creat them.

Actions::
Example:(rKo_FromWWA)

Two words that greatly defines John Cena for this match. The Chain Gang leader looks down at his joined hands, scowling at the mere sight of the unliked handcuffs. He looks back up at the youth before him, knowing the odds are against him. Inhaling deeply, this breath is exhaled before the former World Champion runs toward his opponent and rapidly starts kicking him with no intention of letting up. Shaken by this, Ace evacuates the ring, a smirk tightening on his face once more. Psyching himself up, Cena repeatedly bellows "COME ON!!", inviting the Violent Dream back into the ring. Johnson merely shakes his head, taunting the cuffed man with a yawn.
On this match post, he explained, what is happening, his body language, his match speaking, and others.

Speaking::
Example:(Tuga_k_FromWE.Wrestling)

The Natural // Jason Carter ->(basicly only the name needs to be highlighted.)
"Woauh... woauh Tiger, chill... if you carry on like that you will look like a JACKASS!!... thats right I'm Back ladies and gentleman and well lil girls, Hey Jassie Hazzy! well Iam back like i said, well Buffer allready seen that iam back, JR. and King know that Iam back! and now you will find out that Iam back when i beat you now!! this is a normal match eh reff?"
On this post, I tried to play my characters gimmick, a cocky young star, who as been to the top, really fast, i tried to use some catch phrases to keep the flow going.

Comentators::
Play by Play // Jim Ross ->(once again color is only needed on the name of the person speaking)
"Look at these fans now!!, they have come to their senses!! look at this standing ovation!" (try to place the speaking lines ,like "THIS")
Not much, on this post just a normal saying for a returned wrestle, the commentators usualy talk about in between actions, try to use them as often as you can, and not just action, action and even more action, Quality over Quantity, and the usage of Commentators are a big factor on Quality match posts.

Comentators::
Justin Roberts: (name = brown)
"THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS YOUR FuSioN! MAIN EVENT.. THE LADDER MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT "TITLE!!
Simple here once again, no need for alot of announcers talking, he can just your name, or announce the matchs that are abou to happen, they also talk when the winner is celebrating.

Ps: The bell is explained on the list part.
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

How We Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Role Play.   How We Role Play. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Rickie, so it's bassically the way we RolePlay in WWA?
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

How We Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Role Play.   How We Role Play. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:00 pm

YES, but at the same time, it will be diff, because like i will be more hands on, couse you may have to either role play the match, or a promo, depending on you storyline.
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

How We Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Role Play.   How We Role Play. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Awsome. That's good Rickie, shall we try and get WWA members to join here aswell?
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

How We Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Role Play.   How We Role Play. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:42 pm

yeah, but like wwa is where i started so don't diss wwa please.
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

How We Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Role Play.   How We Role Play. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:44 pm

WWA IS where i started, i never rped before i got to WWA
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

How We Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Role Play.   How We Role Play. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Kl kl Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How We Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How We Role Play.   How We Role Play. Empty

Back to top Go down

How We Role Play.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Extreme Wrestling :: World Extreme Headquarters :: Rules, Stipulations and How we Roleplay-
Jump to: