World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Radikal
Jobber
Jobber

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-01

A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) Empty
PostSubject: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:13 am

The Flood by Escape the Fate starts up over the PA system.....

Radikal walks down the ramp and has a mic in hand, he is on a mission, what it is has not yet been stated but the superstar looks serious.... he pulls the mic to his mouth about midway down the ramp....

What the hell is everyone doing, who do i gotta talk to get a match out here... I DEMAND a match, and you are all saying, who is this guy, and why does he think he deserves this? Well I can tell you, I have been all around the world, I have done it all and won everything I have sought after! This place will be no different, this place will fall to my greatness and there is not one thing you can do about it!

The fans all boo like crazy....

HAHAHA I have heard that before, you fools thinking that I am just some poser... thinking I am all talk and no fight! Well check this out!

Radikal directs the fans to the screen where he has a video set up, it shows Radikal hitting his finisher (The Radikal Outcome, or in other words the Canadian Destroyer), over and over again, it shows him hitting his old finisher the Downward Spiral and winning titles with both maneuvers, title after title after title! Radikal smiles on the screen and then acts as if he is going to leap at the screen and thats when it cuts out

This is the kind of thing you can expect from me getting in titles matches and winning over and over and over and I will be your champion! I will be the kind of man you can look up to, someone your kids will cheer for, someone your wives will want to be with, but eh now, don't worry, I wouldn't do that to any of you, I have seen the kind of women in this city! AND OH MY HELL! You keep your circus freaks!

The fans boo again and even louder than before, Radikal smirks in the ring because he knows he has them right where he wants them, in the palm of his hand, he closes his hand into a fist as if he is squashing the fans between his palm and fingers...

I don't care if you boo me! I really couldnt care less! It doesn't hurt my feelings at all, I have been booed in every country around the world by every type of person, but by the end of the night you will hate me more or I will have become your idol! You just wait and see!

with that Radikal drops the microphone and slides out of the ring, he walks back up the ramp to to boos from the fans, all the while he is laughing insanely as if he is enjoying everything he hears.

(OOC: THis is an open challenge, anyone accept, just trying to get into this fed and need a good challenge, thanks.)
Back to top Go down
http://stompingground.vze.com
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 am

... (...) The arena goes dark, and then music hits the sound system, its understood to be "Perfect Instantity" By Disturbed .. The fans all turn and stare at the rampway as a Tall, stocky man appears out through a small burst of silver and gold pyro. The man stands tall and then walks down towards the slapping hands with all the fans, instantly becoming a hero when they needed one. The mysteroius man jumps up to the ring apron. He enters the ring wearing a golden hoddy with the words "Welcome to Heaven" This mans face is covered by his hood, he pulls it back and unveils his face, he has a piece of face painting down his face, it goes down from his eye towards the edge of his mouth, he has short brown hair with a small flick at the front. His eyes dark blue, he stare at his oppenent, the New Guy grabs a microphone ..

Mysterouis Arrival // "You asked for it, I came out, It was my destiny .. to answer your plea for a challenge. Tonight I will welcome you to heaven .. I'm the new guy on here .. The Orginal Angel .. Christof Gallas."

... (...) Radikal stands facing Christof, his face turning to smirk to show he thinks this man is foolish enough to answer his call for a match up. Christof stands and steps backwards, takes off his hoodie and reveals his immaculate body shape, his muscles are perfect - like the man had been made from stone. Christof stands and stares at his rival as the bell rings three times signally the start of the match up ..

DING DING DING ..

Tazz // "Wow! This man is just .. wow!! I can't believe this, two new guys that look rather impressive can't wait to see this!!"

((OOC: Good luck bud Wink You'll need it Razz, My wreslter is kinda like Daniels Smile))
Back to top Go down
Radikal
Jobber
Jobber

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:51 am

Radikal smiles and circles the ring, Gallas circles as well hoping to get the first move, finally Radikal dives at Gallas and Gallas moves out of the way, he walks over to Radikal and pulls the new guy to his feet, Radikal thinks fast and puts a finger in each of of Gallas, he stumbles back in pain and finds the corner where he attempts to recover, all the while the referee tells Radikal how uncalled for that was and that if it happens again he WILL be disqualified, Radikal kind of ignores the requests of the official and when he sees Gallas is again recovered he dives at Gallas and grabs him by the arm, Radikal whips his opponent into the opposite corner however Gallas has a different plan in mind and reverses the move and Radikal goes rocketing towards the turnbuckle. Radikal leaps to the top and waits for Gallas but the challenger know what Radikal may do and stays away, Radikal finally listens to the ref who is asking him to get down. Radikal's feet hit the mat and Gallas comes in with a fierce clothesline that knocks Radikal into the turnbuckle. The referee pulls the two men apart and Radikal drops to the mat and slides out to the floor, he then looks in at Gallas who seems disgusted by how easy this has been. Radikal wipes some sweat from his brow, slides in and then runs across the ring and slides back out, he then taunts Gallas from the outside which finally ends up being too much for Gallas, Gallas slides out and Radikal slides back in then leaps over the ropes and collides with Gallas. Both men fall to the outer mat and the ref leans over the ropes to check on them.

Tazz - This has been great so far!

Last edited by Radikal on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:09 am

.. (...) Gallas climbs to his feet as does Radikal, Gallas charges down to radikal and lands a stiff clothesline. Radikal flips and falls to the mat cracking his head off the mat outside the ring. Gallas falls to his knees. He reaches up and grabs a rope, he pulls himself up and slides into the ring the fans all cheer as he stands up and looks around impressed by all the fans that have kept loyal to WeW! Christof slides back under hte ropes and pulls Radikal back to his ffet and pushes him into the ring ..

Tazz // "Well What a match! I love watching rookies go at it! I love thkis new guy .. Christof ?!?!"

.. (...) Christof heads up top rope and, awaits Radikal to get to his feet, as he does so, Gallas launches himself from the top rope and nails Radikal with a missle dropkick! The poor man never seen it! Christof Gallas gets back to his feet and spreads his arms wide, the fans all cheers they love what they are seeing, He looked like a Angel on that last move. He then looks towards his oppenent who is stirring on the mat ..

Jim Ross // "My word! What technique this man showed! He liked a angel on that, he was perfect! The fans all love him!!"
Tazz // "I know JR he is fabulous .. Not much longer til Radikal is finished!!"

.. (...) All the fans are on there feet appaulding Christof ..

Jim Ross // "Join us after this brief interval"
Back to top Go down
Radikal
Jobber
Jobber

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:40 am

The Angel waits, stalking his opponent, waiting for Radikal to get to his feet.

Tazz - look at him, such a presence! He will get Radikal off guard!

Radikal gets to his feet and immediately gets kicked in the gut, Gallas bends him over and sets up him up for a DDT but Radikal is able to regain a bit of control as he rams Gallas into the the ring mat which forces him to release Radikal, Radikal chops Gallas across the chest and then slides into the ring. He then turns around and baseball slides out of the ring and hits Gallas in the back with his feet which knocks Gallas into the barricade.

JR - Look at that! He hit that barricade HARD! It could have knocked him out but he is ok it seems.

Radikal gets back to his feet and waits in the ring for the Angel to get to his feet. Angel does so and listens for the official, realizes where he is and whats happening and upon hearing the referee's count at 8 he decides to slide in save himself. Radikal begins stomping away at the back of Gallas, Gallas yells out in pain as Radikal digs into his back more and more.... but Finally Radikal lets up and rolls Gallas over for a pin.

Referee - 1...2... kickout by Gallas....!

Tazz - Check that out, he nearly was done for!

JR - Well thats true Tazz, the Angel was nearly done for but kicked out at the last second.

Radikal smacks the mat with his fists and then gets to his feet he walks over to the turnbuckle and begins to climb it, one rope after the next, he stands at the top and taunts the fans and then turns to flip off the Angel, however, he is to his feet and pushes Radikal to the outside, Radikal's face slams against the announce table and he falls to his back, the Angel now has the upper hand.

Tazz - Check it out JR, We got this guy right next to us, want an interview?

JR - I am sure he has a match to wrestle, not really the time, well assuming he can get up he has a match to wrestle!
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

... (...) The Orginal Angel Christof Gallas stands over Radikal, Tazz and Jim Ross infront of him, he nods poitely. Christof jumps up onto the announcers table, he slowly brings his arms out wide, he then leaps off and straightens his leg, thrusting it upon Radikal's head and neck. Radikal's body jerk under the impact of the move. Christof jumps up and celebrates nailing another move perfectly, the fans all cheers, they want to see Christof wreck Radikal.

Tazz // "What a Nice man, I hope he goes places .."
Jim Ross // "True Tazz, He is incomplete control of Radikal here, and the fans love it!!"

... Christof pulls up Radikal by the hair and Radikal just gets up, he has no fight in his after the oxygen being driven from his lungs. He stands up, he's groggy and unaware of what Gallas is about to do. Gallas decides to slide Radikal into the centre of the ring, Gallas slides in after him and then stomps onto his shoulder, picking a part and nailing it to cause the pain. Radikal jerks and groans as the pain hits him, Gallas stops and faces the crowd, they all cheer as Gallas bows to show his thanks. Suddenly he feel's an arm around his leg, he jumps downward crushing the arm of Radikal, he screams in pain ..

Jim Ross // "That must of hurt Radikal there .. I sure felt it!"
Tazz // "The Orginal Angel .. has a ring to it, future champ? Hope so!!"

... (...) Christof grabs Radikal's arm and starts to bend it around his own leg whille securing Radikals other arm, forcing him into a submission type move, Radikal screams in pain as the Ref Ray Jones slides down and asks if Radikal is okay. radikal replies as yes, and only a yes. He tries to work his way up and manages to get to a verticle base, until Christof unleashes the hold and then sweeps Radikal, he falls hard. The fans cheer as Christof is commanding Radikal .. Christof turns to the crowd again, they love this man!!
Back to top Go down
Radikal
Jobber
Jobber

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:49 am

Radikal rolls over and gets to his feet knowing that while Gallas is turned around is the only time he can logically take control, Radikal tosses his body into the ropes and rams right into Gallas, Gallas stumbles forward into the ropes and then falls back into Radikal who grabs him around the waist and hits a back suplex and then rolls Gallas the Angel into a pin. 1..2....th... NO KICK OUT...

Tazz - Didja see dat? Didja JR? That was a near fall right there... good job Radikal!

JR - I dunno if I can agree, seemed like kind of a cheap shot but we all get our opinions.....

Radikal rolls to his feet and Gallas follows him, Gallas jumps towards Radikal and nearly scores a clothesline but Radikal ducks under it and hits a neckbreaker that takes Gallas to the mat once more, this time Radikal rolls the man over to his stomach and puts him in a hammerlock maneuver, the official gets down on the mat and asks Gallas if he is ok, he then asks again right after Gallas screams out in pain.

Tazz - Will he give up? Is it possible this early in the match.....

JR - I sincerely doubt that, it seems he has a lot of Stamina!

Radikal finally lets up after Gallas hasn't tapped out, Radikal gets to his feet and knows the damage is done, Radikal arrogantly steps on Gallas' back as a way to get around the ring, Gallas yells out in pain, but does not give up. Gallas crawls to the ropes where he knows he will be safe. Gallas gets to his feet and shakes the pain out of his arm, meanwhile Radikal is realizing his arms are hurting him a bit and is tending to them in the corner. Stretching them out and such. Gallas on the other hand is figuring he has to act fast and leaps over the ropes and into the ring, he runs at Radikal but Radikal is ready for this man and puts his feet up, however, Gallas is no dummy and slides under the foot of Radikal and pulls his feet out from under him making it so Radikal's chin hits the mat first and deals him a great amount of pain!

JR - OOh I doubt anyone will be getting up after that! I am surprised that he is not completely knocked out right now Tazz!

Tazz - No that Radikal is a tough cookie, kinda like me, he woulda done well in da bronx!

(OOC: Please try to make it more of a match when ya rp, to me it seems like a beat down! It feels one sided like my character is weak, but that is really not the case Smile )
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:33 pm

... (...) Radikals head bounces of the mat as Gallas pulls himself up. He stands over Radikal and looks down to his oppenent. The power of both men is incredible, Gallas decides to lift his Radikal, he pulls his arm over his head and then lifts him high into the heavens. He holds him there incredible strength, the years of training paying off. He stands and then pulls the body down and nails a sort of spear like techique. Radikal planted to the mat ..

Jim "JR" Ross // Wow!! That was impressive to say the least, the champions better watch out, Gallas is about!
Tazz // Great Move, Cheesy Line

... (...) Gallas gets to his knee's and looks ta his foe taking in oxygen, he rolls over and gets to his knee's he slowly but surely gets up and turns to face Christof. Christof steps forward and looks into the face, Radikal faces tell his story, he's in pain, struggling to find away to beat Christof. Gallas smiles, Radikal screams at him, "WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT YOU FOOL!!" Gallas simply stands still and looks at his expression, his face getting filled with more anger. He then smacks him across the jaw, and then again and again!! Radikal backs Christof into a corner, he's losing control of his fury ..

Tazz // He's a loose cannon, how can Christof feel nothing, his expression hasn't changed!! He's like Superman!

... (...) Radikal with the upper hand towards Gallas, pulls him out the corner and lifts him up and nails a suplex onto Gallas, he then picks Christof again. This time in a sudden swift movement Christof reverses. He nails a kick to Radikal's gut and he bends over tyring to grasp the ropes. Christof runs the ropes and hen grabs Radikals head and plants it off his knee cap. Radikal almost bounces up and then falls down. Christof calls for the end!!

Jim "JR" Ross // Christof has just placed his hands in a prayer type motion, think he's got something set-up?

.. (...) Christof pulls up Radikal, he kicks him in the gut again, and then flips him almost in slow motion, Radikal's face is a picture. Gallas Pushes him up high and then slams him down with soo much power it rocks the ring to its core. The Fallen Angel has been Struck!! Gallas slides over and hooks both legs ..

Referee // ONE .. TWO .. THR .. ?

Tazz // Thats what I call a finisher!!! It could have killed him !!
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:58 am

** (...) .. On a glance of instinct, the fans are on their feet , gasps flow everywhere as RaD!KalS' shoulder plate lifts off the canvas as in the flow of his feet attempting to help the combustion of the whole kick out .. (...) **

Play by Play // Jim Ross :
-
" HE KICKED OUT !! WHAT THE BBQ ? "

Colour Commentator // Tazz :
-
" I ’ m wearing sunglasses ? "

Play by Play // Jim Ross :
-
" What ? "

** (...) .. The Match resumes on .. (...) **
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Radikal
Jobber
Jobber

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 am

Radikal looks up and knows that he is in no condition to fight face to face with Gallas and decides to roll out of the ring, Gallas taunts the fans and looks down at Radikal, he smiles and knows he has Radikal right where he wants him! Gallas reaches over the ropes and grabs Radikal by the very little hair he has.... in order to cease the pain Radikal grabs the ropes and helps Gallas in getting him in the ring. Gallas flips Radikal over the top ropes and then climbs the turnbuckle slowly.

Tazz - Oh what is gonna happen here? What will Gallas do up top and how can Radiker stop it?

JR - I can't say that I really know, but it will end in devastation for one or the other Tazz!

Gallas reaches the top after an elongated taunting session and after showing much arrogance towards Radikal, Gallas turns around and leaps into the air, however, Radikal is ready for it and leaps to his feet and then into the air where he nails Gallas in the chest with a drp kick that brings both men to the mat!

JR - BAH GAWD! Radikal nearly destroyed him there!

Tazz - I have said before that Radika is tough! The dude knows what he is doing!

The two men lay in the ring, unsure of what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 am

.. (...) Both men down and out as they are immense abouts pain, but somehow both men grab a rope each and start by climbing to a knee then to their feet. Radikal lets go of the ropes and faces Gallas who is reaching his feet. When Gallas faces Radikal both men walk into the centre of the ring and exchange words, Gallas tells him the time has come .. Radikal laughs and then punches Gallas, somehow he simply laughs when the shot hits him. Gallas turns back so his nose is almost touching Radikal's. Radikal this time talks trash as Gallas happily accepts all the abuse he is given, until .. SMACK! Radikal is knocked back towards the ropes as Christof plants and knuckle sandwich into the chops of Radikal.

Tazz // Well that some exchange there, Radikal had advantage, and now Christof has it! Magical .. Vintage!

..(..) Christof stands, his exgaushted looks vanishing, the training clealry showing, a slight look of worry from the badass Radikal is seen. He tries to look alot more fresh than he clearly is, but Christof can tell he is faking it! Christof marches over the man lying on the ropes and lifts with one hand up on it his feet. Radikal pushes his hands away, Gallas stands as asks for his best shot, Radikal being a hard ass replys his 5 stiff knife edge chops to Gallas' chest and he takes the pain in and launches the counter attack with a punch to his face and then a major dropkick that sends his head smashing off the bottom turnbuckle.

Tazz // Wow! Gallas just took in the pain and dished it back out!!
Jim "JR" Ross // I know what you mean Tazz this man is remarkable!

.. (...) Radikal again rushes to his feet still feeling the impact as he is rubbing his head. He rushes over the Gallas who smiles with joy and then headbutts him! The crowd all cheer as Radikal is hurt once more, Gallas awaits Radikal coming back, once he turns back Gallas runs and gives him a stiff knee to his gut. He falls to his backside, Christof runs to the nearest turnbuckle. He jumps to the second and onto the thrid in succession and then leaps towards the heavens and backflips giving him the moonsalut and then lands onto Radikals gut and makes him gasp, the crowd all cheer!! Christof goes the pin .. The ref slides down ..

Referee // ONE ... TWO ...
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:01 am

This is a pretty tough decision , but I'm gonna give it to RaD!CaL .
Like CS , you did fantastic , don't think i haven't noticed .
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Radikal
Jobber
Jobber

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:32 am

(OOC:w00t thnx!)

Radikal kicks out just BARELY, somehow he digs deep and kicks out, Radikal then rolls out of the ring and lays down right next to the mat, he looks like he may be dead, or at least dying! Radikal crawls under the apron so not to be seen....

Tazz - Where did Radiker go? That dude is crazy sly!

JR - I will give him that, he is insane, looks like he has gone under the ring, by the way, that Jersey Accent must got Tazz, I don't know how many more mispronunciations this Boomer Sooner can take!

Gallas slides under the ropes and is now outside, he checks under the apron and doesn't seem much, however, it is dark and that can make it hard.... Radikal then re appears on the OTHER side of the ring, he slides in and runs the length of the ring, the new superstar slides into the face of Gallas and knocks him into the barricade and then waits triumphantly inside the ring! But Gallas is now mad and does not give Radikal a very long wait! He slides in and immediately shoots a right hand at Radikal, Radikal ducks under it and immediately turns Gallas around and swiftly delivers a boot to the gut, Gallas is now hunched over and Radikal runs back, leaps to the second rope and comes back at Gallas with a Radikal Outcome!

Tazz - OH HELL! This could be it! He is taking one outta the pages of Petey Williams HERE!

JR - Wow, what athletics being performed against the anatomy of the opponent in this here brawl!

the ref hits the mat and delivers the three count and raises Radikal's arm as the winner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)   A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Guy With a Challenge (anyone reply)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Extreme Wrestling :: FuSioN! :: The Vault-
Jump to: