World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies Empty
PostSubject: Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies   Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:36 pm

{=Dark Match // Rookies=}
(Mr. Travers v.s Damage )
-Normal Match-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ring Announcer // Justin Roberts:
-
" Ladies and Gentleman, this is the pre-show to this weeks FuSioN!, please welcome both man who are standing on the ring, to my right, he is, DAMAAAGGEEE!!!! and to my left making his WeW eXtremist Debut, Mr... TraverrrrssssSSSS!!! "

-both man are in the ring, enjoy, and show me what yah can do.
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies   Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 am

(Oh crap didnt see this, deleate my post asking about the challange as he has a match soz)

(...) Travers, the shorter and lighter of the two steps forward and offers out his hand, a wide grin on his face, Damage slaps away the hand and goes forward for a punch, Travers quick as a bullet moves to the left and spins down towards Damage's legs, Damage falls down onto the floor as the sweep makes contact with it's target, Travers carries on spinning on one foot and stands up slowly, the crowd are in awe at the speed of the 18yo, Travers walks towards the ropes and sits on the second waiting, being cocky and waiting for Damage to get up, as Damage get's up and looks around toward The Nightmare, he is gone again, Moving around the left hand side of Damage he bounces of the ropes and jumps off them, back flipping over Damage who follows him with his eyes, James grabs ahold of Damage's head and falls down in a inverted ddt (...)

Tazz // Colour Commentary
-" What a start by the new kid!"

Jim "Jr" Ross // Play By Play
-" WeW signed him just two months after he came off age, and what a sign it was!"

(...) James Travers is up before anyone can see if he had fallen, with inhuman speed and in three strides he has ran the length of the ring and bounced off the same roeps as before, he jumps up into the air and leans back, grabbing a hold of his legs as he completes the flip and lands on Damages chest, the air flies out of him as - (...)
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies   Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:06 pm

(...) The crowd scream as Damages eyes roll back into his head, James quickly rolls of him and he is suddenly in the corner, crouching down and looking at Damage, a quick stream of words come out of James mouth, he is thinking through he next few moves, Damage slowly gets up and James is running, Wrestling is his favourite thing and this is his biggest challange, James flips up and locks his legs around Damage's neck, James spins around and flings Damage off, he slams into the mat as the crowd cheer at James who has gotten up and is taunting at the crowd (...)

-" This is like a walk in the park for young James Travers!"

-" AND THE CROWD ARE LOVING THE NIGHTMARE!"

(...) James has walked over to Damage and dragged him over to the bottom right hand corner, James flips over and slams Damages hand into the mat, Damage rolls onto his back and clutches at his ribs and hand as James climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and looks down on his prey, James takes a step forward and flings himself forward, James goes into a tight ball as he slams into Damage, James rolls off Damage taking the impact and James leans backwards and hooks to the leg of Damage, after hitting his finihser "The Nightmare" the match must be over ... (...)
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies   Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:17 pm

ONE TWO THREE
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
WhoIsHe?
Looking for a job ?
Looking for a job ?
WhoIsHe?

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies   Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 pm

(...) As James "The Nightmare" Travers, jumps up to his feet to celebrate his victory over Damage in his debute his music blares out of the speaker system but it falters and suddenly stops, people at the back grab a mic and apoligise for the sudden problems when the lights pop out, people in the arena begin to scream and fear spreads of James's face, people begin to cheer as a person in a mask zip-lines down and drops into the ring, he breaks the fall with a quick roll and runs towards Damage, the masked figure hits a hug dropkick and sends Damage out to the concrete floor bellow, the masked man gets up and turns on James, he runs forwards as James goes for a clothsline, the figure ducks under it and grablled around his arms and back, disintoriating "The Nightmare" the maskd man ends up in a back-straddle with his legs overTravers head, the man mimmicks a gun going off the his head and then flips forward, flinging James with him and crashing him down on his head, Hitting his finisher the "D.O.A"! (...)

"James Travers seemed so strong, but this man just destroyed him in a matter of seconds!"

-" How ever that man is, get someone out here and take him away.... and then sign him up because HE IS GOOD!"

(...) The masked man looks around the blackend arean, with a single spotlight on him and the motionless figure of James "The Nightmare" Travers, The man slides out of the ring and grabs a mic, he slides back int othe ring and puts it to where his mouth would be (...)

Masked Man // Suicide

-" I AM A DANGEROUS MAN...MY NAME IS SUICIDE, I HAVE COME HERE TO PROOVE I AM THE BEST, I WILL BE HERE EVERY WEEK, AS I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST TWO, AND TAKE OUT ANYONE I CAN, BECAUSE I CAN!"

(...) He then drops the mic and the spotlight goes out, they quickly flick it back on but he is gone, the backup genrator kicks in and the arena lights out, but the man is know-where to be seen, he has vanished (...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies   Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Match // Normal Rules // Rookies
Page 1 of 1