World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies Empty
PostSubject: Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies   Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:23 pm

{=Dark Match // Open Contest=}
(Open Slot. v.s Open Slot )
-Match will be announced after both man are in the ring -

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Ring Announcer // Justin Roberts:
-
" Welcome ladies and Gentleman to the pre-show of S.o.V., the following match is exclusive for the online subscribers to this PPV. This is an open match up, welcome the first man that is..."
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Shadow
Looking for a job ?
Looking for a job ?

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies   Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:07 pm

No music, everything remains the same as the unknown star just walks through the black curtains, he gets no reaction as people are still making their way to their seats, Shadow as he is known keeps walking down, till some fans ask for him to clap their hands. therefor he was pleased to see that so he does go towards the fan, but then, as the fan is about to shake his hand he takes it off and grins, and just wonders off.

Jim Ross: Look at the cocky young man, do you know who he is Tazz?

Tazz: No, but my sources tells me, he as great potential, he is a two time world champion on his last firm.

Jim Ross: I guess we will have to wait and see.

Steve is getting up the steal steps, then the arrogant man walks on the apron and looks like he doesn't give a crap to what the fans think, then the so called Shadow"Man" gets into the ring through the second rope and walks to the middle of the ring where he extends his arms up high in a signal of being a powerful man.

Justin Robers: and now
Back to top Go down
saltycrackers
MidCard
MidCard
saltycrackers

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies   Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 pm

As No More words hits the P.A System the crowd become lifted! The Crowd look aorund every where but they cant see Hardy. Just then Hardy walks out with his face paint on and the crowd screem! Hardy now walks out to the middle of the ramp. Hardy sends his hands up and down and starts to shake his head around before pyro goes off all around him! The Crowd cheer as you can barely hear the ring announcer.

Roberts: And Making his way to the ring weighing in at 225 pounds he is the Risk Taker JEFFFF HARDYYY

As Hardy runs threw the ramp and hi-5s everyone, The returning Jeff Hardy slides into the ring. Hardy now runs to the turnbuckle and sends his legs around before shaking his head and taunting the crowd. Hardy now jumps off and lands right in front of his opponent. Even tho theres not really anyone here the crowd are all with hardy.

DING3X
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies   Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Because no one posted, and to keep the Hardy to the main event thing going on, I will give this win to Jeff Hardy, but next week at FuSioN! there will be a rematch between you two :]
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies   Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Match // Open Slot // Rookies
Page 1 of 1