World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{=Masked Man Talks..=}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

{=Masked Man Talks..=} Empty
PostSubject: {=Masked Man Talks..=}   {=Masked Man Talks..=} EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

{=Masked Man Talks..=}

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

occ: Mask man please do you post here.
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
CymraegTango
Looking for a job ?
Looking for a job ?

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: {=Masked Man Talks..=}   {=Masked Man Talks..=} EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 pm

-All goes quiet within the Fusion! arena. They know that the strange man is coming out. The lights dim down, as Papa Roach's Time and Time Again crashes through the speakers. Wearing exactly the same clothes, the man is once again standing at the top of the tron. He leaps off it this time and follows a zipwire down to the ring. As he reaches the rafters, he releases the zipwire, still 20 feet above the ring. He lands down into the ring with a roll, as if he's done it before. He is wearing all black, except from the white microphone headset attached to his head.-

Masked Man: Danny Milla, I know ewe know ewe I am like, but nobody else das. Let's keep it that way, mun. We may be friends like, but I'm not ready to tell anyone. So just keep it to yourself.

-A chant of 'Take the Mask Off' followed by the claps begins to occur around the arena.-

Masked Man: I can't, alright? I just cant.

-The Crowd begin to boo. They all are sitting in anticipation to learn who this man is.-

Masked Man: I came here to World Extreme Wrestling to Wrestle, not to talk. I'm sick of all you people ripping us off to get in and complaining if you don't get a 'good show'. You know what, Dan, I'm not going to take all this crap, alright, brother?

-The man pulls down his hood and rips off his black mask. He has a large scar along the side of his face.-

Miller: My name is Jason, people. Jason Miller! Yeah, Miller, that name rings a bell to you all, doesn't it. Dan, if I signed up here 2 weeks earlier, I would be holding that championship, and you know it. You may be the older one, you may be a bit stronger, but you have always known that I am the better wrestler. You have known that mum's always preferred me, that Dad's always preferred me, and you couldn't take it. I know you're watching me, Dan. You know that I'm right. You know I've always been right. You know I've always been better. I saw the fear in your eyes last week. You were thinking, oh no, Jason's going to come and overshine me, once again! You put a brave face on, but I could see it in your eyes. You're afraid of your baby brother. I bet you're still in denial. You're not scared of me? Prove it next week.

Tazz:
Well, you heard that folks! Jason Miller, WeW's newest aquisition, challenges his brother to a match next week!
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: {=Masked Man Talks..=}   {=Masked Man Talks..=} EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:50 pm

(...) Just before Jr gets to speak the crowd rush to their feet once again and look at the ramp, a spotlght shines on Danny Miller in stonewashed jeans with a few holes in and a white shirt with "DMILLER" printed on the front, he has a mic in his hands and is looking at disbelife at his little brother (...)

Danny Miller // Champion.
-" First things first, Bro, I'm not scared of you, in WWA i just didn't want to hurt you, 'kay. Second i gotta ask dude.....why are you following me? i mean c'mon WWA you where there, ok i admit you joined what, two days before me? and now here, IM FINALLY CHAMP!, you remember when we where kids me kicking your ass, i've allways wanted to be a champ, and now your here to take THIS!, away from me!.....Nah Bra that isn't going to happen."

(...) Miller is looking down at his title and then back to his brother dressed fully in black, a smug grin spreads across Danny's face as a smirk of frustration crosses the scarred face of Jason's, Jason raises his mic again (...)

Jason Miller // Masked Man.
-" Ok all farenes gone now, you've allways known ive had more skill, i've had two LOVING parents to support me...you remember dad used to do this stuff before he got sick......he taught me when you left, WHEN YOU ABONDED ME...ABONDED US!, you had to see Ma when you left the house and ran away, she was walking dead, she was empty for weeks untill she figured she hated you since the day you where born..-"

(...) Danny's face has suddenly got stoney, like before he gets in a fight, and he takes a step forward dropping his title into the arms of an offical and walks towards the ring, shaking off his shoulders as Jason addmeaditly bends his knees, as Dannyslides into the ring the music of the GM freezes both of them (...)

Eric Carter // GM
-" STOP IT NOW!... NEXT WEEK YOU CAN FIGHT THIS OUT...I HAVN'T FIGURED OUT HOW OR WHY YET....BUT NEXT WEEK IS...DANNY MILLER VERUS JASON MILLER!, NOW GET OUT OF MY RING!"
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: {=Masked Man Talks..=}   {=Masked Man Talks..=} EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:05 am

**(...) ..Carter turns around, but then, out of nowhere as another idea.. (...)**

General Manager//Eric Carter:
-
" Next week you will battle it out, but this Sunday at the first ever Pay per view, make sure you request to your provider, you two will partner, against Colin and a partner of my chosen, I think I got someone that will be interested in that, and it will be for the "World Couple Championship", now, get the Hell out of my ring..."

**(...) ..Carter all suited up turns around, smirks as the cameraman is filming everything... as the show cuts to a commercial and talks about the PPV.. (...)**
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {=Masked Man Talks..=}   {=Masked Man Talks..=} Empty

Back to top Go down

{=Masked Man Talks..=}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Extreme Wrestling :: FuSioN! :: The Vault-
Jump to: