World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Un-happy Champ.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

An Un-happy Champ. Empty
PostSubject: An Un-happy Champ.   An Un-happy Champ. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:30 pm

(...) After the last match has ended the camera zooms along a very familar corridoor, a man in a qhite suit slams past the camera and walks hurridly towards the General Managers room, superstars walk past the door and Snodgrass stops to take a sneer at Miller who just rams past him and rams his shoulder into the door, it smashes open (...)

Danny Miller // Champion
-" WHAT WAS THAT!, I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE CARD THIS WEEK!, IM SICK OF THIS CRAP ERIC!"

(...) The General Manager doesn;t look up from his sheudlue for this month, putting in some matches for next weeks card and deliberating over the ppv, he suddenlly looks up his eyes wide in fury (...)

Eric Carter // General Manager
-" How...Dare....YOU!, HOW DARE YOU BARGE INTO MY OFFICE AND CONDRADICT ME, you WILL be punished for this Miller, so NEXT WEEK!-"
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

An Un-happy Champ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Un-happy Champ.   An Un-happy Champ. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 pm

**(...) ..Carter infuriated by the audacity shown from the "EuroContinental" champion, gets up and bangs on his desk and finishes his sentence.. (...)**

General Manager // Eric Carter->
-
".. Next week on FuSioN! you will face the first eliminated eXtremist from the Championship Chase and that is the Dare Devil, JEFFF HARDY!!!!!!"

**(...) ..Miller looks in absolute shock, he can't believe he is going against the experienced Jeff Hardy, but next weeks it's schedule!!... Danny attempts to speak but Carter extends his arm and tells him to "bugger off".. (...)**
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net

An Un-happy Champ.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Extreme Wrestling :: FuSioN! :: General Manager's HQ.-
Jump to: