World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-01-30

M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match Empty
PostSubject: M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match   M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:33 pm

{=Opening Contest // EuroDivision=}
(M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass)
-Normal Match-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Announcer // Justin Roberts->
-
"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to World eXtreme Wrestling "FuSioN!, the high impact show on the pro wrestling circuit, we had a fantastic attending show last week, and this week looks just as good, we will have the semi finals of the eXtreme Chase Match up, also, Danny Miller will celebrate his EuroContinental Championship Victory tonight, but now its time for the first match up of this evening, the following match is schedule for ONE fall, introducing first..."
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match   M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Justin Roberts: - He weighs in at 267 pounds he hails from Glasgow Scotland, he is Mr Colin William Snodgrass!!!!

(..) A new song hits the sound system and the few fans in attendance take notice at the fatc it's "When World's Collide" by Powerman 5000 they stand bemused until he steps out on stage! They boo the minute they catch sight of "The future"
Colin stands out on the rampway and the fan's all boo, with the exception of one or two of his own fans. He raises his arms out wide and burst of gold and red pyro burst out and emphasies the figure of Mr Snodgrass. He walks down the rampway, pushing away the fans hand that all scream for some attention. He saunters into the ring and grabs the mic of the announcer.

Mr Snodgrass:- Well as you all know, I lost last week. I hate losing and I'm here this week, battered and bruised. I'm bad, you should see the state of Miller when he has his "Title Celebration" He is in worse condition! .. But you know what, I want another crack at him! I know you all want to see it .. I'm telling Mr Carter right now, I want Miller at SoV in a .. TLC match.

(..) Colin drops the mic and the crackling is buzzing through the sound system, the fans all Cheer as they may be seeing a TLC match at the first PPV of the year!
Colin stand centre of the ring smug, smirking and nothing but confidence blooming out of this guy, he awaits his oppenent or even Mr Carter to announce the match up! As Justin Roberts announces his oppenent!

Jim Ross:- "I would love to see that match up Tazz! But first lets see how Colin can do this week, agains't Mr Miller ..."
Back to top Go down
Caps
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match   M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Tazz - WHAT THE HELL?!?

*The reaction of Tazz pretty much describes everyone's reaction in the arena because the theme music of the Heartbreak Kid hits the speakers! The camera pans around the crowd, showing a 'mere ocean of hands swaying back and forth, side to side in an un-controlled manner. Then, Shawn Michaels comes strutting out onto the stage, creating a wave amongst the fans, as everyone jumps up for the newest member of the WeW roster!*

Jim Ross - TAZZ! IT'S HBK! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!

Tazz - Yeah! To quote you, JR, buisness has picked up, no doubt! I'm shocked!

*Michaels' looks to be his usual form. I can only imagine how the internet smart people are going to react to this one since nobody heard about any rumors with regards to HBK possibly leaving the WWE. As Michael struts towards ringside, he stops and looks into the camera to see his reflection to make sure his hair hasn't fallen out of his ponytail, showing off his enormous bald spot, but noticing it's ok, he skips towards ringside.*

Tazz - I can't believe it, JR. I never thought we'd see the Heart Break Kid!

Jim Ross - I don't think Snodgrass did either, Tazz.

*Knowing the respect Michaels has earned from all of the other wrestler's he's worked with, Snodgrass leaves the ring as Michaels leaps onto the apron. Little does he know Michaels is not waisting time, and he quickly rids his attire once he gets into the ring without spending the usual entrance time showing off and strutting around. The production crew can tell this, and quickly stops all of the usual entrance hype. With Michaels ready, the referee calls for the bell as Snodgrass looks suprised outside.*
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match   M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 am

(...) Colin stands on the outside of the ring, in nothing short of amazement! He watched this guy when he was growing up, admired him, now he gets to crush him. The ref is standing in the middle of the ring - HBK bouncing of the ropes trying to draw Colin in. Colin jumps up on to the apron and places a foot into the ring, then his whole body. Shawn now trying to hurry him up!

Tazz:- "I'm still in shock!! I cannot believe The heartbreak kid is debuting tonight!!"

(...) Colin stands in the ring and looks at the Legend that stands before him, Colin should be feeling honoured but he doesn't. The ring raises his hand for the bell to be rung, and it is. Colin charges him down unaware and smacks him in the jaw, stiff and sends him flying onto the ropes. HBK leaning on the ropes Colin runs in with a big boot and sends out of the ring, the crowd boo and Colin pulls in the heat, raising his arms high!

Tazz:- "By god! Colin is showing HBK no respect!"
Jim Ross:- "What do you except he is "The Future" and HBK is almost in the past!!"

(...) HBK stands on the outside rubbing the side of his head the ref starts to count, HBK is shocked and surprised at this young man's techniques. HBK bundles himself into the ring and Colin runs over to him and stomps onto the older more sensitive body of HBK ..

Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match   M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:18 pm

post a winning post, as in like LN!'s
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match   M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:04 pm

or not, time's up'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match   M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match Empty

Back to top Go down

M, Miller v.s C. Snodgrass // Normal Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Extreme Wrestling :: FuSioN! :: The Vault-
Jump to: