World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miller's Big Arrival.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Miller's Big Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Miller's Big Arrival.   Miller's Big Arrival. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:09 pm

;- A distant roar of an engine penetrates the stunning silence around the WeW building. a bright red Ford Mustang GT spins it's way around the tight right hander and dirves at a dangerous speed before the driver locates the car park and skids around into a space close to the backstage door, the door slowly opens, out steps a highly polished italian shoe, the shine from the light above it glows as Danny Miller steps out of the car, he closes the car door as he walks, his perfectly trimmed suit billowing in the slight wind, he takes off his jacket and drapes it over his shoulder as the car behind him gives a quiet "Beep Beep", Miller walks forwards and pushes open the stiff back door, he walks into a brightly lit corridoor, with doors coming off at the left and right, he walks along amongst the staff, some of who do a double take, taking in his aura.

Miller walks along the corridoor with surprising elegance for a man of his size, he shoes hardly make a sound as they contact with the floor, Miller side steps a crew member hauling a huge crate as he makes his way along to the locker room, he notices a few girls straggling in a corner, chatting away, he looks at them as he passes, he walks on and takes a left corner, he then takes the first right door into the locker room, he notices a bag is allready there and sighs, he will have to share, he opens up one of the many lockers linign the walls and places his coat and bag in there, he slams it shut before walking out again.

Maria // Interviewer
- "Uhmm, Mr Miller?, The General Manger, Eric Carter, will like a word with you"

;- Danny slowly tuns around and slides off his shades, taking in the stunning beauty of the younger lady, Millers pale skin seems to glow in the light as he walks towards her, he simply nods his head as he follows her down the corridoor, watching her as she walks, her small gold dress shimmering in the dim lighting from above their heads,

Danny Miller // eXtremenist
- "Did you say Mr CARTER?, and Urghh dont call me Mr Miller, thats my dad, call me Danny"

;- As they walk along the corridoor Miller notices a weight room, he looks in at the equpment, he notices a familliar face on the treadmill, he nods his head as Jason Carter raises his hand in a friendly gesture.

Maria // Interviewer
- "Uhuh, yes i did, where here"

;- Danny looks at a white door with the shining letters "GM" he looks over his shoulder as Maria glides away from him, he takes a deep breath and knocks....
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Miller's Big Arrival.   Miller's Big Arrival. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:07 am

**(...) .."Come in" is heard, Danny Miller grabs hold of the handle as soon as that happens the door automatically opens, Danny looks towards it, that's then he notices Colin leaving, both man lock eyes, before Colin leaving to backstage to the unknown, Miller then walks into the office, and just before Carter tells him to seat down, he does it himself and puts his big feet on the table with all the papers falling on the floor, Carter doesn't look happy at all, but Miller being like a big head he says this..(...)**

ooc: carry on dude.
Back to top Go down
http://wewrestling.roleplaylife.net
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miller's Big Arrival.   Miller's Big Arrival. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:20 am

-; Danny Miller / Extremenist
- "What's up Eric?"

-; Eric Carter looks as though he is going to exsplode, he looks at all the papers on the floor, then to the grin on Millers face, Carters face goes red before he literally screams.

Eric Carter // General Manger
- " IT IS MR CARTER TO YOU!, MILLER!"

-; The smile is whiped clean on Millers face and he jumps to his feet, sending the chair flying into the wall behind him, it crashes with such force the picture on the wall tubmles to the floor and smashes, both men look at eachother, if looks could kill both men would be dead. Just in time the assassitant steps into the room, Carter grabs the mug on his desk and throws it at the door

Eric Carter // General Manager
- " OUT!!!!"

-; The Assassint sprints out of the office, closing the door behind him, Carter brushes down his suit and sits back down, pointing at the chair at witch Miller knocked into the wall, offering him to sit down, Miller stays on his feet

Danny Miller // Extremenist.
-; "You wanted to see me Er--Mr Carter?"

;- Eric seems to calm down at these words, he looks up into the pale face of Danny Miller, taking in the black suit and the high collar up to Millers throat, the cogs in Carters head begin to turn, he begins to think up a plan.

-; "Well.....MISTER Miller, now that you are a WeW superstar, you shall be put in mathces to FIT a superstar...."

-; The smile begins to creep back on Danny;s face realsing that he has allready annoyed the general manager, this could be fun, Miller thinks, he looks at Carter who is still speaking.

-; "That is why your first match....your debut will be-

Danny Miller // Extrmenist.
-; " A what? a cage match? a table match? a match you're just going to make up to screw me out of this company match?....what match ERIC? what match are you putting me in?!"

-; An evil smile creeps up on the young and handsome face of the general manager he looks up at Miller, who is bursting with annoyance and eagerness, Carter opens his mouth and says......-

(Carry on rickie)
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miller's Big Arrival.   Miller's Big Arrival. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 am

General Manager // Eric Carter->
-
"Hmm I got just the idea, but you wont find out until the start of FuSioN!, Now get the Hell out of my office!!

**(...) .. an infuriated Miller, turns around and goes into desperation mode, opening the door in a violent way, and closing in a worst scenario... (...)**
Back to top Go down
Flawless
Looking for a job ?
Looking for a job ?

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Miller's Big Arrival.   Miller's Big Arrival. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:46 pm

**(...) -Armed with his trusted lawyer slash valet, Archie McArthur, the self-proclaimed Golden God draws a reasonable amount of response from the fans watching on as he opens the door without so much as a knock. Sharp dressed in comfortable Affliction-style “Blood From Stone” black t-shirt, the Golden God appears fashionably comfortable as he draws his steps to a halt by the General Manager’s desk and studies the room carefully.(...)**

The Golden God // Magnus Miller :
- "I could have sworn I heard Mister Miller being said around here, which is funny because well.."

**(...)Scratching his bald-short hair, Miller seems somewhat lost with a fixed frown across his face looking around. Running his fingers along the thousand dollar nameplate rested upon the desk, Magnus begins to work the room, eyeing the large fish tank mounted upon the wall...the various thick books immaculately stacked in alphabetical sequence. Nodding as he turns around, Magnus Miller wears a dark look inside his eyes portraying a cold, calculated man as he scrapes his hand across his smoothed jaw line and takes a few steps toward Carter (...)**

- "Because.. I am the only Miller that matters around here."

**(...) The crowds respond negatively, booing as Magnus wears that stupid smirk across his face. Adjusting his watch, the Golden God Magnus James Miller breaks into a grin as he rests in the centre of the room overlooking the expensve oil paintings mounted over the walls. (...)**

- "I’m going to make this visit short Rick.. the Heavyweight title, I want it. I’m guessing you’ve heard this over five times already but lets be serious for a minute, those guys? those clowns are nowhere near the caliber of a superstar of my standards. There’s not a single man in this company I have yet to be concerned about.. Which brings me to the conclusion that I can take any of these men out whenever the hell I feel like it. I could walk out right now and snap that imposter’s little neck and we both know that for a fact. Now it’s obvious you won’t just throw a Heavyweight title on the line for your first show.. that isn’t smart. I’m willing to put down anybody you can bring to the table to prove a point, hell I’ll take them out for free as my gift to you Eric. But I want my title match.. At Shock Of Violence..”
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miller's Big Arrival.   Miller's Big Arrival. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Wow, you've stolen my last name and now my MIDDLE now.
Back to top Go down
Tuga_k
Admin
Tuga_k

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miller's Big Arrival.   Miller's Big Arrival. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 pm

** flawless as been released therefore this is LOCKED' **
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miller's Big Arrival.   Miller's Big Arrival. Empty

Back to top Go down

Miller's Big Arrival.
Page 1 of 1