World Extreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeW is the evolution of Efed Fantasy Wrestling.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide Empty
PostSubject: Grudge Match // Suicide vs J.G Wells   Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Justin Roberts // Ring Announcer
This is tonights Tables Ladders And Chairs Match!....This Is A Grudge Match Between...J...G....WELLS AAAAAAAAAAAAAND, SUICIDE!.
The ring is filled with Chairs on the outside of the ring their is two 15ft ladder and a 20 FT! their is also tables at the four exits of the ring...So lets get this match UNDERWAY!
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide   Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 pm

We have just reciewd word that JG Wells is a baby and a pussy and wont be in this match-up because he is a wimp and THINKS he deserves the main event..so winner of this match by default...SUICIDE!
Back to top Go down
Colin-Snodgrass
Admin
Colin-Snodgrass

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide   Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 pm

.. (...) As the announcer is about to rise his mic, a sudden change of music can be heard, its not that of Suicide or of JG Well's could be .. The Orginal Angel!! As Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne plays it way through the PA system the fans jump up and start to cheer for the Angel that has arrived. He has a mic in hand, but appears to be in his wrestling outfit, he lifts the hood from off his face and turns to the crowd ...

Christof Gallas // Well Ladies and Gents, JG Wells. Yes JG Wells has been removed from this match up, and seeing as Mr Suicide is wanting to compete, I shall be filling the void. I wanted a match but they had no place for me, so Here I am ...

.. (...) Christof drops the mic and runs down to the ring, the commentators are speechless and the fans are loving it as Christof walks down the rampway slapping hands with all the beloved fans. He jumps to the ring and slides in under the ropes he stands on the turnbuckle and bows to the fans, they cheer and appauld him. He stands there as he awaits his now oppenent ...

(( Here I wanted a match with this guy Smile ))
Back to top Go down
LoudNoises!
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide   Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm

but you've allready got a match so ill take this one for next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide   Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide Empty

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match // Jg Wells vs Suicide
Page 1 of 1